Will it last?

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Will it last?

• This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by Syn.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Syn
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 11
      • Replies: 12
      • Light Participant
      • ★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 28.00

So me and my husband decided to try again as a couple. But lately my anxiety is peaking. Something is amiss. I’m not sure what it is.

So my question is will this relationship ever actually work or am I fooling myself?? I’ve never felt love for anyone like I do for him. When he’s gone I have no love for anyone. It’s like some one flipped a switch. I become cold and my heart is closed off to anyone but my son. I’m incapable of loving another. The relationship is going good so far. Better than it ever had in the past. I’m starting to question if he loves me. I trust him. But I don’t want to get hurt again. Not like last time. I ended up in a psych facility for a mental health evaluation.

Will we stay together this time or should I keep myself from being emotionally invested this time. I really need some help….

SamanthaJ
      Lesson 20
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
      I've Donated »
        • Topics: 2
        • New Participant
        Credits: 26.00

I just started the program and I not telling you this from a psychic perspective. Just to be clear. Sometimes in life when something traumatic happens you still have all that blocked energy inside and it brings fear and anxiety. Instead of focusing on what could go wrong focus on what you are grateful for. You are back together which is what you wanted so be grateful. Try guided meditations off you tube to clear blocked energy and bring yourself to the present moment. Only until you are living in the now and you can be more clear on if you’re projecting your past or if something truly is off. Be grateful to live someone the way you do. Be grateful he loves you back and are together. The only way you can purge these feelings are to be self aware and work on only bringing light and love into your everyday experience. When you feel fear and doubt just breath through it and release it. Enjoy your life where you’re at. You cannot predict what will happen and you shouldn’t want to. It’s how we grow and trust ourselves dealings with these fears. I’m very happy for you. You should be happy as well.

SamanthaJ
        Lesson 20
        LMP Student
        Learn More »
        I've Donated »
          • New Participant

The program on here is a little pricey but in the grand scheme of things it’s priceless. I would look into it

SamanthaJ
          Lesson 20
          LMP Student
          Learn More »
          I've Donated »
            • New Participant

Your anxiety could be peaking bc you have what you want and you are scared something may go wrong and you’ll lose it. Not to be morbid but everything thing ends in one way or another. Even growing old and dying while still married. Nothing lasts forever so try to have a healthy attachment to your husband and just enjoy each moment you are together

Syn
            Basic Member
              • Topics: 11
              • Light Participant
              • ★★
              • Topic Author
              Credits: 28.00

I appreciate you taking the time to message me. I’ve already lost him twice before.and k get the sense if it doesn’t work this time then it’s for good. And I don’t know if mentally I can handle that. I’ll try what you suggested for my own safety….Thank you.

The program on here is a little pricey but in the grand scheme of things it’s priceless. I would look into it

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.