Still

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by FionaM.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Jhopson29
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 2
      • Replies: 5
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 16.00

It’s been 2months he’s seen me we’ve talked a lil an he still hasn’t reached out I know it’s over but I can’t accept it I just need help moving on

FionaM
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
      I've Donated »
        • United States
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 587
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 742.00

As I mentioned in this post, I’m still getting it might be too soon to tell:

https://www.lifeleap.org/community/forums/topic/broken-2/

But it you are ready to let go, you’re going to have to get serious about it. It will take some work and time, but you aren’t stuck. There are things you can do. You can see a counselor but I’m personally not a fan of this. I really question if sitting around talking about your problems really helps anything. Never worked for me. Made things worse for me. Pills suck too just like being a drunk. They just hide the problem and screw up your life. I recommend the training on this site: Life Mastery Program. I’m a student so I obviously think it’s worth it. It’s been a life saver for me. The training has specific methods for getting control over your emotions. You also learn methods, like certain visualizations, for getting someone out of your head and out of your heart. This can be done in a short amount of time if you have the right tools. The program is a different path compared to suffering for months, years, or the rest of your life. Whether you are ready to let him go or not, the training will help you. It could actually help to bring him back. Instead of being heartbroken, wounded, and needy, you can shift into being strong, accepting, and confident. This way, you won’t repel him like you are now. But most people won’t do something like this training. Most people would rather be a victim or maybe they like to suffer. I’ve seen all kinds of excuses. But then months or years down the road, nothing changes. Or, things are worse. People have it all figured out but if you look at their life, do they really? I guess the big question is if you don’t do something different, what’s really going to change for you? Sorry to go on like this. Just trying to help.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.