Broken

• This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by FionaM.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Jhopson29
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 2
      • Replies: 5
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 16.00

My boyfriend and I recently broke up our 6 year anniversary would have been this past weekend he is acting way out of character An won’t even speak to me or kids he also won’t help financially I don’t understand how someone who has never used bad language or raised a hand to me can all of a sudden act like this I feel like I’m dieing inside an my kids are so hurt what do I do ? Can I save us ? I’ve been through two very bad relationships an I just knew he was the one I know I’m difficult an expect a lot but I I have been here for him through everything please please help me I’ve tried this before An they took my money an gave me no resolution or guidance again please help me

FionaM
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
      I've Donated »
        • United States
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 587
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 742.00

I get a psychic sense he has lot of built up mess inside, and just snapped. Some of it’s about not feeling like he is a priority, his needs not being met. Even if it’s irrational, this is what I sense he feels. I keep seeing him working on cars for some reason. It still feels like you have a chance of repairing the relationship, but you need to real careful about how you approach it. Any action you take could make or break it at this point. I do sense he still cares, but your going to have to get around the resistance he going through right now. I suggest reading this guide Dale wrote:

https://www.lifeleap.org/bring-back-my-ex/

Jhopson29
        Basic Member
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author

I’m just confused how he can do us like this after 6 years I can’t even get a reply from him what do I do I’ve tried everything he’s deleted some pics off social media I think it’s another girl he has started taking testosterone injections an working out an won’t even respond to kids he won’t help financially An literally for 21 days straight something happened to me an my family from my knee popping out to daughter in hospital son expelled for fighting car not starting it was rough an he wouldn’t come help or check on us what could make him act this cold he’s never raised his hand or voice An barely uses bad language i just need guidance on what to do I sent one last text an asked for a lunch date an if he was gonna see kids an as usual nothing please help me

Jhopson29
          Basic Member
            • New Participant
            • Topic Author

Thank u for insight do I move on ? He’s acting way out of character. So after our break up he started testosterone injections he won’t help financially he literally left me in financial rut he won’t speak to me an he won’t talk to kids I don’t understand he always called me his soul mate he’s out living it up I think there’s another girl an I’m struggling an doing everything on my own I just wonder if I should move on or if he’s worth waiting for it would have been six years last weekend and he’s never raised a hand to me or really his voice I thought he was a great man he was active in kids lives an they weren’t even biologically his how can he leave them we’ve been separated a lil over a month an he hasn’t helped checked on me or kids it’s like he doesn’t care he’s gained so much muscle his fingers are so big an swollen from steroids I’m scared something will happen to him so do I just give up an move on ? Please help guide me I’m so hurt An sad an confused I have had thirty days of very bad things happening from knee popping out to loosing a week of work from Illness flat tire car connector issue kid expelled for fighting another child wrote up another with possible endometriosis I’m soooooo tired please please help

FionaM
            Participant
            graduate
            LMP Student
            Learn More »
            I've Donated »
              • United States
              • Super Participant
              • ★★★★★

I’m sorry things are so rough for you. I can only imagine how bad it must be. But if you keep trying to figure it out, you might loose your mind. As I mentioned before, I just get a sense he snapped. He’s selfish, at least at this moment, and he let the worst part of himself take over. I also get a sense of mental instability. People do stupid stuff all the time that doesn’t make sense. It happens. As far as texting, I don’t get a sense it would hurt, but if he don’t respond, give it at least a week before you reach out again. Should you walk away? That’s something you have to decide yourself. Don’t let other people choose these things for you. I sense he still cares, but that part of him is hiding right now. I do get a sense he might come around, but it’s going to be a while. Maybe a month or two at the earliest. An option might be to wait 6 months before you make any major decisions. Give him time to go through what he needs to go through. I’m getting a psychic sense now is the time for you to take care of yourself and your kids. Instead of why, why, why, you have to think about what you need to do next to take care of you. Take all that energy going into him and put it back into you and the kids. Work, exercise, getting out in nature, meditating. BTW, are you the nurse? I keep seeing somebody around you in the medical field or going in that direction.

Jhopson29
              Basic Member
                • New Participant
                • Topic Author

I teach dental and u are very right I’m scared of future with money an didn’t know if u picked up on weather he was worth waiting on another man is showing intrest An is a great guy just didn’t know if this was an open door I should take and another girl an her mom are liking his social media stuff An this is the girl I assumed something about when we separated I can’t do much because of money I mean I lost a grand of income because he left so even gas to do stuff with kids is tough an if he turns off Internet An phones we are kinda screwed scared for him taking these steroids I think I should let go An move on but I can’t for some reason u give great insight and

FionaM
                Participant
                graduate
                LMP Student
                Learn More »
                I've Donated »
                  • United States
                  • Super Participant
                  • ★★★★★

I guess I got the medical part right. Again, you have to decide if he’s worth it. I’m sure many other people would give you their expert opinion, but I believe we have to choose these types of things ourselves.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.