Questions on energy

• This topic has 13 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated by Mm092773.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Charda86
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 7
      • Replies: 11
      • Light Participant
      • ★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 24.00

I’ve asked 2 psychics that I have seen an no one has been able to answer these questions.
      Every once in a while I get a whirling circular energy in my hands. Sometimes it’s negative meaning it’s negative people/ malicious people around me.
      Sometimes it happens when I’m in church praying or someone I’ve made some kind of connection with is near me.
      It’s hard to explain.
      I can pick up a necklace hold it in my hands and it will swing rapidly.
      Sometimes when I hold some people’s hands I feel I give them energy or they take it from my hands can get very hot.
      Before I say what I think happened I would love to if anyone could explain to me what happened.
      I just know I haven’t been the same sense.
      I can feel when there is bad energy around me.
      What happened?

Tamison
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 3
        • Replies: 50
        • Rising Participant
        • ★★★
        Credits: 42.00

I’ve read that there is people whom use whats called reiki(think its how its spelled) energy healing. They can tune into others energy fields(think others call it empathy) feelings and thoughts. Can send them energy via telepathy or mental imagery . Perhaps you have this ability thats undeveloped as of yet ?

Charda86
        Basic Member
          • Light Participant
          • ★★
          • Topic Author

I actually never thought of that. I know about 10 years ago I went to this psychic who did candle work. She wanted to open up my chakras and it’s done that ever since . It’s only been within the last 2 years I’ve tried to pay attention to the energy. Prior to that it scared me. I still don’t understand it. I know it just happens involuntarily. Sometimes while I’m at church and when I pray. I wish I had a better understanding of it. I feel it would be beneficial.
          Thanks for the response I’ll keep looking to see what I can find out.

Tamison
          graduate
          LMP Student
          Learn More »
            • Rising Participant
            • ★★★

Hi, i’ve read a little on what some call the chakra’s systems based on eastern theory, such as Hinduism/yoga ect. but my understanding is from a western approach after studying human anatomy and physiology.( which I admit has only been a few previous classes)Yet, Perhaps they are of the same nature just using different terminology. And our hands as featured in the anatomical position gets its energy supply through the cervical nerve pathways in the neck of C-5, C-6, C-7 & C-8 overlaps with the thoracic T-1 nerve aka as the brachial plexus that allows movement and sensory input/feedback of the arms and hands . Some of the nerves are afferent, some efferent meaning some sense and only send information to the brain, while others respond such as with mechanical movement of flex and extension. And when you take into account that the throat chakra( 5th ) is the color of blue, and the thyroid/parathyroid is the controller of calcium and calcitonin. Perhaps its a clue as to how to help regulate this energy you feel/expel through your hands. Just my own opinion of course.

Charda86
            Basic Member
              • Light Participant
              • ★★
              • Topic Author

That’s a lot information I will have to think about it. I only have the energy in my hands and crown/ third eye, That I’m aware that’s most noticeable. It becomes stronger if I have stones/crystal stones.

FionaM
              Participant
              graduate
              LMP Student
              Learn More »
              I've Donated »
                • United States
                • Topics: 4
                • Replies: 587
                • Super Participant
                • ★★★★★
                Credits: 742.00

I think what you experiencing is very common. There are minor chakras in the hands. Anyone, with even a little psychic sensitivity, will commonly experience energy flows and swirls in these locations. The bottom of the feet is another odd location many people experience these things. Heat radiating from the hands is also a common experience. I can put my hand on a table, and depending on whether or not I flow energy to the hand, there will be a spot of sweat on the table when I move my hand, or not, if I don’t flow any energy. You can use this same energy to heal others, to move small objects, to astral project, the possibilities are endless. Sounds like you are more psychically sensitive than most people out there. Question is, what are you going to do with it? Are you going to develop it and explore it more? How can you use it help people and make the world a better place? Will you dabble or jump in head first? If you want to jump in, see the training program on this site. What we can all do as spiritual beings is mind blowing. All it takes is a little effort.

Tamison
                graduate
                LMP Student
                Learn More »
                  • Rising Participant
                  • ★★★

FionaM, so your saying that depending on how the hand, ” Chakra ” is operating depends on the energy flow ? Such as if its a mental, physical or emotional reaction. What is astral projection and are you saying that you have control this energy yourself ?

FionaM
                  Participant
                  graduate
                  LMP Student
                  Learn More »
                  I've Donated »
                    • United States
                    • Super Participant
                    • ★★★★★

You’ve brought up some good questions Tamison. I’d say the chakras are always open and working, it’s just some of us are aware of them and are able to influence and control them, while most people are not. Energy is a strong factor in this. When you have a pit in your stomach, you feel this energy in your stomach. When you have sex, you feel it down there, if you’re lucky. When you go back and think of an event, if you put yourself there as if it’s happening right now, this will trigger emotion [energy] in your body. It all starts off on the mental and emotional levels, but then goes into the spiritual levels. It’s all the same energy. It can be controlled, channeled, intensified, and removed. You can pull it into you from a spiritual source, more energy is available than you can likely handle. I don’t want to get in trouble with Dale, so I want say too much more about this. It’s good to have help and guidance of a teacher when working in this area. You will learn all of this in the life mastery program, from first hand experience, so just hang in there. You will be able to access, control, and use energy at will. Now, Astral Projection is an intense experience where your soul separates from your body. You can leave your body and travel, fly, go through walls, and a whole lot more. You can visit others who have this skill and talk about your experiences the next day. This is a great way to prove to yourself you aren’t just imagining everything. You are essentially shifting your awareness into another dimension, probably the same place you go when you die. By accomplishing this, you essentially become immortal. You gain of the awareness of the part of you that never dies. I know Duke University did lab research concerning this ability and so did other universities. Like chakras and other psychic stuff, I believe everybody does this already. Most people just don’t remember it because it’s too much to handle. The mind is very fragile. You can use the training to accomplish this somewhat easily, but it might take some work and effort. Much of the training is about increasing your ability to tolerate this stuff, without everything being so traumatic as it is for most people. I’d say inability to tolerate this stuff is what blocks most people from experiencing it. If you can’t do it, it probably because you can’t handle it. So if you can’t handle it, get yourself to where you can handle it.

Charda86
                    Basic Member
                      • Light Participant
                      • ★★
                      • Topic Author

Well! I would love to do all of those things you listed. However, I’m going through a financial crisis. Not feasible at the moment. I do feel like I’ve given energy to other people. I felt it leaving my hands. It’s was extremely hot and our hands were sweating. At that point I was praying. I’ve tried to do it intentionally to others to see if they could feel it to make sure I wasn’t crazy. Only 1 person could but her awareness I think made the difference. Idk
                      I have no idea what I would do with it, just depends on what I could develop with it first.
                      Lol my first trip would be to the spirit world and talk to my spirit guide. After that who knows….

FionaM
                      Participant
                      graduate
                      LMP Student
                      Learn More »
                      I've Donated »
                        • United States
                        • Super Participant
                        • ★★★★★

Yes, I get that a financial crisis is not a great time to take on something new. Try to remember though, poverty is a state of mind, it’s a state of consciousness. Our outer life is a reflection of our inner life. At some point, when you are ready, proper training can help you with this. It’s those nasty, deep down, destructive patterns that usually keep us broke, not life’s circumstances. I’ve seen the training mentioned earlier help many people with this, including myself. It’s about getting to the core and redesigning who you are, from the inside out. What about deciding what you spiritually attract to your life, instead of a just being a victim and taking the scraps that life throws you? For money issues, here is a good start: https://www.lifeleap.org/community/forums/topic/law-of-attraction/

Read it over and over and over again, until it’s burned into your brain, until you’re quoting it in your sleep. I’ve heard Dale mention he knows a couple billionaires who still read this book regularly. It’s how they got there in the first place. There’s also this: https://www.lifeleap.org/community/credits/

Tamison
                        graduate
                        LMP Student
                        Learn More »
                          • Rising Participant
                          • ★★★

Thank you FionaM, you quoted,” It can be controlled, channeled, intensified, and removed.You can use the training to accomplish this somewhat easily, but it might take some work and effort. Much of the training is about increasing your ability to tolerate this stuff, without everything being so traumatic as it is for most people.”
                          That was the answer I was looking for. I’ve had a few unusual experiences, and wasn’t sure what to make of them. Your responses does validate and help explain some of it. Interesting…

FionaM
                          Participant
                          graduate
                          LMP Student
                          Learn More »
                          I've Donated »
                            • United States
                            • Super Participant
                            • ★★★★★

Tamison: Surely!

Mm092773
                            Basic Member
                              • Topics: 0
                              • Replies: 5
                              • New Participant
                              Credits: 14.00

You are a Healer.. Healers feel energy through the palms of their hand. Energy coming through the palms of the hands will feel warm and tingling. You will notice when in the company of others who may have a medical condition or emotional issues the palms of the hands will start to feel warm and tingle because you are picking up on the energy of this person. This is also why the energy can feel negative or positive depending on the type of person this may be and the lifestyle they may live. This is an ability you are born with. Healers have clues to this ability through out their life. Most are drawn to medical practices or enjoy helping others. They are good with animals. Work well with plants and crave the outdoors. They also find others drawn to them and they seem to tell you their whole life story. You can also feel unconfortable and out of sorts in large crowds. Healers are also know as an Empath, an Empath is someone who can feel the emotions of others. The gift goes hand in hand. Working with energy such a Reiki or Kundalini along with many others can help to strengthen this ability. Hope this helps explain what it is you are experiencing.

Mm092773
                              Basic Member
                                • Topics: 0
                                • Replies: 5
                                • New Participant
                                Credits: 14.00

One thing to understand about Energy is that you as a healer is considered a Conduit of the energy meaning energy passes through you to help heal others. This energy enters through the Crown Chakra. This can be an exhausting process until you get use to the energy flow. It is important to keep the Chakras cleared and balanced. That way it help move energy freely. Muddy Chakras can cause energy blocks and disturbs the flow of energy and can become toxic to the body.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.