Psychic Warning

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Psychic Warning

• This topic has 15 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated by tmlewis7.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

tmlewis7
    Basic Member
      • United States
      • Topics: 5
      • Replies: 16
      • Light Participant
      • ★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 30.00

In my search for which path to take I received a psychic reading and was told that in one of my past lifes I had someone or something latch on to my karma and is stealing it still today. I was told that is the reason for a lot of things that has happened in this life. I cut the psychic off when a demand for more money was put out there. I know I can feel negative energies and what people are thinking. I wonder if what I was told is true or not. I get the feeling it is because a lot of my family members actually feel the same and we all went through severe hardships growing up. So some insight would be wonderful.

FionaM
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
      I've Donated »
        • United States
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 587
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 742.00

Not true. Classic scam.

tmlewis7
        Basic Member
          • United States
          • Light Participant
          • ★★
          • Topic Author

Thanks Fiona that helps. I had the feeling that it was and it is nice to have you validate that. I was able to act on my intuition and save some cash. I gained a little more trust in my ability now. Thank you again so very much.

I do however have to ask what could be the cause of all the strife and trouble that occurs within my family. I ask because my family and I were separated for 30 years and still we went through the same type of problems. I don’t believe in coincidence and I feel something is involved in it. I would love to be able to let my siblings know the cause and what we can do change it. I know for myself that I was led here to get the tools to make my own changes but like I already mentioned I really need know what the dark cloud is that hangs over my siblings. Anything would be a great help.

svrangerchrista
          Basic Member
            • Topics: 3
            • Replies: 21
            • Light Participant
            • ★★
            Credits: 35.00

tmlewis7, sometimes things happen for unknown reasons. That doesn’t mean it was foul play, and I guarantee you that what you experienced was a scam. I went through the same experience. The lady didn’t answer my questions and rushed through my entire session. She then told me I needed spiritual cleansing to get rid of bad energies.

I might have some bad energy around me but I certainly don’t have to pay someone I don’t even know to cast a spell. Chances are, I will discover how to heal myself or maybe there’s nothing wrong to begin with.

tmlewis7
            Basic Member
              • United States
              • Light Participant
              • ★★
              • Topic Author

Hey svrangerchrista, I meant to respond days ago and let you know how much I appreciate your support. Thank you very much!!!

(͡ ͡° ͜ つ ͡͡°)

Tamison
              graduate
              LMP Student
              Learn More »
                • Replies: 50
                • Rising Participant
                • ★★★
                Credits: 42.00

This is an interesting case, tmlewis7 not sure if the psychic was trying to scam you or not because I’m not that person. But let me ask you a question. Do you have a Doctor? If so when you’ve made visits did you get a complete cure in that one specific visit.Or do you go back every so often to monitor the conditions? But getting back to my question, have you had to keep returning to your Dr. for treatments , and when you go do you have to pay for the office visits. The psychics are probably like Dr.s, maybe they didn’t give all the information in just one visit. They have worked many years on their development and training just like Dr.s in the medical field, yes ? They probably also have to earn a living at the work they do just like the rest of the world with jobs. Basically saying, you pay your Dr for his opinions and diagnosis, why would you go to a psychic and expect them to just give you their same for free ? Its all in how you look at it. Sounds more like you didn’t have trust in the psychic’s ability you went to, nor did you place a monetary value on their info…so perhaps your looking and trying to find answers in the wrong area ?

svrangerchrista
                Basic Member
                  • Light Participant
                  • ★★

Then why did it happen to both of us? Completely different psychics.
                  I paid a lot of dough for that reading and walked away completely helpless and confused.

Tamison
                  graduate
                  LMP Student
                  Learn More »
                    • Rising Participant
                    • ★★★

I can’t or don’t have an answer to why it happen to both of you. I went to a psychic once. To be honest mostly what she told me was like listening to gibberish because I don’t speak their language, nor did I understand psychic terminology. Know what I mean ?
                    Yet, your here on a site that pertains to psychic development, which to me says that your still searching for answers. My point being, perhaps its just as much a part of the learning process.
                    I don’t know why you sought out a psychic, but I went to one just to see what it was about. I was fascinated, scared and excited by the fact that their is people whom exhibit abilities I didn’t and still to this day don’t understand. So I didn’t come away from it feeling scammed, taken advantage of , or let down. But from your statement I take it you do ? May you find peace and resolutions to your situation. And in hope that you find someone whom can help you.

svrangerchrista
                    Basic Member
                      • Light Participant
                      • ★★

thank you tamison.

I think I agree, I need to find some answers somewhere.
                      What I’m doing isn’t working. Well, maybe it is. I don’t know. That’s when I start asking questions haha

Tamison
                      graduate
                      LMP Student
                      Learn More »
                        • Rising Participant
                        • ★★★

Have you looked into the LMP ? the life mastery program. Its well worth the investment once you get into the classes. I’m just a student and into the 4th class but the exercises have helped me already. Perhaps thats how you came across this site, to learn how to tune into your own intuition. Are you participating in the new psychic project ? It helps to start understanding how our own bodies communicate via our sensory organs. Trying to learn to decipher is a little confusing to say the least.
                        When you say that what your doing isn’t working, think of it as signs that your headed in the wrong direction. There is always other alternatives and choices. It is actually working, but not in the way you want it to, right ? Meaning its moving negative and Your not getting the desired results, so make a turn …….perhaps try the opposite or something completely different and see how that goes and if it makes you feel better. .

tmlewis7
                        Basic Member
                          • United States
                          • Light Participant
                          • ★★
                          • Topic Author

Hello Tamison, I am very happy you replied. It makes think more and more on the subject. Now for obvious reasons I can’t get into details but let’s see if I can answer the questions posted.

“Do you have a Doctor?
                          If so when you’ve made visits did you get a complete cure in that one specific visit. Or do you go back every so often to monitor the conditions?”
                          Can’t answer these here I think so if you wish I can send them directly to you. Let me know please.

“Sounds more like you didn’t have trust in the psychic’s ability you went to, nor did you place a monetary value on their info…so perhaps your looking and trying to find answers in the wrong area ? ”

No I absolutely did not trust the person nor did I put any kind of value into what was said. No I went looking in many different places to become aware of things within myself. That particular situation that was presented in my original post has actually been in the works for more time then I can mention. My gut(intuition) screamed at me to not deal with this person any longer. So really if you look at it, I did learn something and grew some. I know I need to believe in my intuition and follow it and I did, so progress was made. Like with any training it’s nice to be validated, especially in these abilities. I do like your hard questions.

I too am fascinated and amazed at what abilities are in the world. I too get excited. Perhaps I should be somewhat cautious I think, but I just can’t do that anymore and be happy.

svrangerchrista asked a very good question I believe. Thank you too!!!

“Then why did it happen to both of us? Completely different psychics.” I can only add that I really don’t know but I have been trying to put out a type of energy specific to me that I know in soul I follow and 100% have faith in.

So far my search has only revealed to me that the universe is huge lol. I know for certain of things in it that should not be mentioned and have seen and dealt with those things. I am starting to realize that it is primarily the negative energy being put out there by others and myself. I have more thoughts as well but can’t say yet.

Lastly I can honestly say that I believe in “karmic debt” that does not necessarily involve this lifetime. If you get a different feeling as to this please let me know. I know your training is a bit further down the road then mine is.

tmlewis7
                          Basic Member
                            • United States
                            • Light Participant
                            • ★★
                            • Topic Author

Okay I had to say it but YES I can get very Looooong winded lol. Looking forward to your reply svrangerchrista and Tamison !!!

tmlewis7
                            Basic Member
                              • United States
                              • Light Participant
                              • ★★
                              • Topic Author

Hey Tamison I didn’t realize you were participating in some projects. Forget about sending you private messages concerning those questions LMAO. Sometime I get absent-minded lol

Tamison
                              graduate
                              LMP Student
                              Learn More »
                                • Rising Participant
                                • ★★★

Hi tmlewis7. Its all good, know what I mean ? We’re all here for different purposes I guess. Yes I’m participating in the psychic project. Very interesting it is. After reading your bio profile there is some things I wanted to tell you but I’m not a licensed MD(medical doctor) , just a concerned citizen as of now. Yet I can tell you what I did that only pertained to how somethings helped myself.
                                There is a cure for diabetes, type 1 as well as type 2. Keep in mind that the great Albert Einstein said, ” Energy can’t be created, nor destroyed, only converted” . Me personally would start researching alpha and beta cells that pertains to the human body pancreas. I started “fasting” out the eating of basically all carbs such as wheat, flour , sugar , even potatoes and any starchy veggies including corn, sweet potatoes.
                                There is a book called the Atkins diet and some others like Mediterranean diets and such that I read back years ago. A good starting point for me they were ! And like I said, this is what I did personally that helped me.

You stated:
                                Lastly I can honestly say that I believe in “karmic debt” that does not necessarily involve this lifetime. If you get a different feeling as to this please let me know. I know your training is a bit further down the road then mine is.

Karmic debt means something totally different to me than it might to you. To me it basically means we have the power to make our lives a heaven or hell. And it isn’t limited to just what we know for ourselves in the present moment, and is a form of evolution whether is seems good or bad depends on the person. A little education made a world of difference in how I access the definition of it now. Think how one little tiny seed , changes through the years to become an oak tree. It transforms into something completely different that what it started out as. Hope this makes sense and helps.Wishing and hoping you the best of luck my friend on your road to a healthy recovery.

Tamison
                                graduate
                                LMP Student
                                Learn More »
                                  • Rising Participant
                                  • ★★★

svrangerchrista,
                                  Hi, I’ve read a little bit about your experience with the psychic session you had. And I understand that you feel taken advantage of from it. Not to sound intrusive or nosy, but what is one of the questions you posed to the psychic reader. If I’m able I will do my best to try and help with an answer.
                                  I won’t promise that it will help, but I’m also not charging as I’m not one of the professional readers. Any thing I can tell you will be from just my own personal opinion of experience and trying to help.
                                  Yet, I would also like to add, these professional readers, psychics and such, they earn their living by honing their sensory abilities from years of training. If they are not good at it, then they wouldn’t be in the business for very long. I’m sure you can appreciate and understand this. If you have an employer and job, and the longer you stay at it , the better you get at it, the more money you get paid right ? They are no different.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.