Post Your Remote Healing Request for Melinda

Main Metaphysics and Paranormal Metaphysical Healing Post Your Remote Healing Request for Melinda

• This topic has 17 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

MelindaR
    graduate
    LMP Student
    Learn More »
      • Topics: 3
      • Replies: 163
      • Super Participant
      • ★★★★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 337.01

Greetings Community:
      Remember Atlantis? A time when no words were needed, and thoughts were the form of communication. A golden age of spiritual living and healing. Sound healing and various types of protocols abounded. Well, Atlantis is here and now. All those ancient protocols continue to be available to all. Some protocols have been hidden for the right time on this planet. They are here now.
      Send me your healing requests. I am here to serve you with the highest light and intention of healing. I honor your request and set aside time to work with your individual energy through techniques from multiple training protocols. In the end, it is working with our combined energy and spirit guides for the desired outcome which is to heal either an emotional, psychological, or physical ailment. Together with my intention and yours, miracles can happen.
      When you post your request, please let me know if your issue is emotional, spiritual, or physical. You don’t need to give me details, unless you want to. There are Reiki symbols I use for each of these-emotional, spiritual, or physical. Although, Healing energy goes where it is needed. Energy healing shifts energy at a molecular and soul level. Energy transcends space and time. I told you Atlantis is here and now!
      Occasionally, there are those that do not want to be healed, even though they say they do. There is sometimes an unconscious will to let things stay as they are, either because attention is craved (usually unknown to the client), or there is a past life issue. When this occurs, further sessions in other modalities are needed to discover what is the block that prevents the healing to occur. If I sense this, I will let you know.
      What qualifies me as a healer? First and foremost, my will to want to heal and help others! Also, I am a graduate of LifeLeap, and I recently signed up for a set of new lessons provided by Dale Sellers in 2019. I am so honored to be his student. I can attest to his training, as I have been his student, and client for almost 20 years. His program literally saved my marriage, career, and life. I was living so much drama I just wanted to check out of life! Wow, the difference today is miraculous! Yes, I believe in miracles.
      Again, post your request, I will reply when I am doing the remote healing. You don’t need to do anything. However, if you wish you can lay down or sit still during the transmission time if you are available when I send the energy.
      The courses I have taken or certificates I hold are:
      • LifeLeap Graduate which provided the training to assist in healing protocols, including distance healing.
      • Certified Reiki Master III.
      • Certified in Ascended Numerology
      • Certified in Clairvoyance
      • Avesa Balancing-I completed this course online, and also travelled to Ecuador to get hands-on training.
      • Mediumship
      • Shamanic Studies-Vision Quest through the Institute of Shamanic Wisdom
      • Sekhmet Healing Protocol
      • Orin and DaBen’s Light Body Course (Sanaya Roman and Duane Packer)
      • The Qabalistic Tarot-a study of the Tarot through the Qabalah system.
      • Navigating the Inner Matrix, The Golden Ray, The Mysteries of the Tojil
      • Past Life Regression.

Ms_Cosmo
      Basic Member
        • United States
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 30
        • Light Participant
        • ★★
        Credits: 61.99

Hello Melinda!Thanks for your Gracious Time&Assistance&for being a vital part in the community!
        I had the opportunity recently,to have a short counseling session w/Dale.I received great insight&recommendations on learning tools,which I’ve been working on.
        Today I’m contacting you in regards to my romantic relationship.We’ve Got An Amazing,Undeniable,Connection! Our relationship is different,from Any Romantic Relationship Either of Us has Had!
        Today I’m requesting your various abilities of healing assistance in our relationship together,for our future together. If you need any additional information, please contact me directly&I’ll be happy to provide you with as much as possible.
        Thank you very much in advance for your time and assistance. I Greatly Appreciate It! ?

MelindaR
        graduate
        LMP Student
        Learn More »
          • Super Participant
          • ★★★★★
          • Topic Author

What is your partner’s name? I will do a distance healing session tonight.

Ms_Cosmo
          Basic Member
            • United States
            • Light Participant
            • ★★

My partner’s name is Jacob Lee(Jake),DOB-8-19-1983

Please feel free to contact me with any additional questions.
            Thanks Again in Advance! ?

Ms_Cosmo
            Basic Member
              • United States
              • Light Participant
              • ★★

My partner’s name is Jacob Lee(Jake),DOB-8-19-1983

Please feel free to contact me with any additional questions.
              Thanks Again in Advance! ?

MelindaR
              graduate
              LMP Student
              Learn More »
                • Super Participant
                • ★★★★★
                • Topic Author

Thank you for the information.

kolika
                Basic Member
                  • Topics: 0
                  • Replies: 2
                  • New Participant
                  Credits: 8.00

Hi Melinda,
                  I’ve gone on diets to heal my body from pain. My pinch nerve in both shoulder’s are worst these days and my hands. I hope this information will help you with what you need to heal me. ? Thank you and have a wonderful day!

MelindaR
                  graduate
                  LMP Student
                  Learn More »
                    • Super Participant
                    • ★★★★★
                    • Topic Author

I will be sending Reiki energy on Monday, 3/16/2020. There is nothing you need to do. Just accept the energy that comes to you with love.

Melinda

MelindaR
                    graduate
                    LMP Student
                    Learn More »
                      • Super Participant
                      • ★★★★★
                      • Topic Author

Hello, Kolika, thank you for the request of energy healing. The remote session brought up issues of not feeling good enough, and expecting too much from yourself. You are carrying your emotions in these the areas (shoulders, hands). I saw your shoulder nerves as red with inflammation, and vibrating (which is causing pain). You are carrying the burdens of life on your shoulders.
                      Your hands are unhappy with their profession, or with the tasks that they are asked to do.
                      Love your body. Let go of expectations. Allow yourself to enjoy living without the expectations of others, and the expectations you assume are in place.
                      You are asked to stretch and to do yoga or any type of stretching exercise. Remember that food is your friend. Eat to survive, not to indulge.
                      Maintain a balance in your life. Get plenty of sleep. Drink water. Exercise.
                      I was asked to remind you to take care of your teeth. Have a dental examination.
                      Be true to yourself. Disregard the opinion of others

In love, Melinda

Tania_perera4
                      Participant
                      Basic Member
                        • Replies: 19
                        • Light Participant
                        • ★★
                        Credits: 43.00

Hi Melinda , I’m Tania from srilanka. Im requesting you to.heal my soul 🙁 I tried to manifest the guy I love since 2019 but suddenly he said that he loves another person.I was mentally down.I wanna stop thinking about this situation .Please help me to forget this worst pain .Thank you

mermaidbynight
                        Basic Member
                          • Topics: 1
                          • Replies: 9
                          • New Participant
                          Credits: 24.00

Hi Melinda!

Thanks for offering this (I have no idea how I found this site but I am loving it). A few years ago I recognized myself as a healer as well and have had visions of myself doing energetic work–and would often mix energetic work with my yoga teaching.

Right now, I am in need of mostly emotional healing–but it has seeped into my spiritual and physical and mental life as well. If you are still offering some assistance, I know I could use some and will gladly be able to spread more love and healing to the world if I can get myself back into alignment.

I love how you spoke of atlantis —I cried when I saw the movie “Aquaman” for the first 15-20 minutes because I could feel the connection to Atlantis during that film. About a year ago I had a dream where I was traveling all over the world and didnt need to know the languages, I was able to just communicate with everyone I came into contact with. Kind of like that song “the sound of silence”.

Thank you so much and have a wonderful rest of your day! I see that you had offered healing a bit ago and that’s ok if you are no longer offering it (I am kind of at a point in my journey where no matter how much I look for help from the outside I keep getting told to go within–and I have become a bit bitter about it all also I have lost a lot of my confidence and feel stuck not wanting to do all the work again just to end up back in the same place).

Thanks!

MelindaR
                          graduate
                          LMP Student
                          Learn More »
                            • Super Participant
                            • ★★★★★
                            • Topic Author

Namaste Tania: I did a Reiki/energy healing today, April 8, 2020 at 10:00 PT
                            Your sorrow and pain were felt. The balance of your masculine/feminine energy were felt as more feminine than masculine.You are a nurturing, compassionate woman. You are asked to work to develop more masculine energy, meaning the part of you that is strong and focused, and analytical. You are felt as middle age, somewhere between 30-40.

I have a vision of you searching the horizon. I see a man in the distance. He is kneeling, and carries a huge rock on his back-meaning he carries a heavy emotional/financial burden. This separation has been painful for him too. I ask if he will return, and the vision I see is a man walking away and not looking back.

You are seen, and I notice how busy your fingers are. They are fidgeting, and they are crafting. This tells me you are anxious and try to stay busy so you don’t have to think about him. You are also busy trying to fulfill your financial obligations.
                            Stay focused on yourself. This pain will pass, and at the end of this, you will have grown and learned. This is where the extra masculine energy will be enhanced. You are strong and will heal. Change will come and joy will again return to you.
                            As I scan your energy during the healing session, I feel an abundance of energy in your crown chakra. You are in your head, and your thoughts consume you. There is heaviness in your right arm. You are working too much and not relaxing enough. Take time just to be silent. Take a long bath. Take walks, and enjoy the sun. Your joints are inflamed. Your uterus seems inflamed. Perhaps you are on your menstrual cycle, perhaps there are fibroids present. You have intestinal issues from worrying. The left foot is asking for your attention. This could also be a symbol to strengthen your masculinity.

Thank you for the opportunity to serve you. May healing go where it is needed the most, for your best and highest good.

Love, Melinda

Tania_perera4
                            Participant
                            Basic Member
                              • Replies: 19
                              • Light Participant
                              • ★★
                              Credits: 43.00

Hi Melinda ,
                              Thank you so much for your help at this moment.I feel that I am healing. Thank you so much for your healing energy.And thank you so much for all the things you said to me.All things which you said to me was true. Recent days I’m.getting a pain on my knee.yeah and it’s my on my left side leg.even today I got the pain.when I sit down I can feel the pain.
                              Yeah I didnt do anything for myself , like walking , going on trips , I have forgotten to look after my self . All this time I have been fulfilling my family needs ..
                              And concentrating my family needs .
                              I’m really sorry about him:( I would be happy if I could stay with him .But he has gone far .
                              I will look after my self more than ever and I will promise to enjoy my life as much as I can
                              Thank you so much
                              May god bless you always
                              With Love
                              Tania

MelindaR
                              graduate
                              LMP Student
                              Learn More »
                                • Super Participant
                                • ★★★★★
                                • Topic Author

Namaste Mermaid by Night (Midnight Mermaid):
                                Reiki Energy sent: 4/8/2020 at 11:06 PT
                                Greetings to your shining energy. Two areas that stood out were your crown and solar plexus. The solar plexus shone brightly. You are pregnant with energy, and need to use your healing energy. Especially now. The world needs you. You are a healer. Do not doubt this!
                                I had a vision of a baby being cradled in two large hands. You are cradled by the divine.
                                The message you are sent is to remember your purpose and path.
                                I was not guided to any hot inflammation areas in your body. Although, I had a vision of you sitting down with your left leg at your knees, while you massage your foot.
                                Remember your divinity and purpose. Clear old energy every day. See yourself in the violet flame and transmute old energy into new. KNow that ALL is healed. Release all that no longer serves your higher purpose. Let go of paradigms. All things are possible. The Universe is limitless. The world needs healers like you. Send you healing energy to the world/Universe.
                                You are the master healer we need.

Thank you for the opportunity to use my energy and to assist you.

Love, Melinda

mermaidbynight
                                Basic Member
                                  • Topics: 1
                                  • Replies: 9
                                  • New Participant
                                  Credits: 24.00

Thanks Melinda!

Yes I know I am a healer for sure but I guess I don’t really know what that means or how to use it. Still in training (always in training I suppose). At a time when everyone is staying home, I enjoy going out to spread my healing to those in public. (I had an experience a few years ago and since then I understand/know that I can and never will be sick again) I can tell when I do go to the grocery store that I am giving healing energy to those around me. This actually started about 2-3 years ago at first it was strange but now I just understand that its more of an energetic healing/exchange. People have always had conversations with me, I would get life stories buying produce but now it is more of an eye contact thing. It is not uncommon for me to go into a grocery store and make eye contact with 40 people but never speak to them. I am aware of it but I am not even sure they are aware they are all looking at me. It’s usually quick and then I will need a 6 hour nap after a30 minute store visit.

Thanks again for connecting with me and the wonderful advice. When I have been doing chakra meditations I can see how bright my colors are but (as someone who always starts at the root) my crown doesn’t usually get as much attention as the rest of my body. I would say the solar plexus does need attention but from your point of view you are suggesting that I am about to give birth to more of my spiritual being! I will accept that!!! Will send some healing energy your way as well ! 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.