Undo physical effects of psychic vampires

Main LifeLeap Café Personal Growth Help Undo physical effects of psychic vampires

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by FionaM.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

joyful1lotus
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 3
      • Replies: 3
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 15.00

I am a very sensitive person. I am frequently overwhelmed by people covering me with false negative images. I cut psychic cords, use violet flame, St Michael’s sword and balance my chakra. I get physical pain and fatigue from the psychic weapons used against me. Self Reiki doesn’t do enough to heal. Stolen money keeps me from paying for help, so what else can I do?

FionaM
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
      I've Donated »
        • United States
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 587
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 742.00

I’ve known people who have used the methods you mentioned with little or no success, so I’m not thinking it’s you, it’s the weakness in the methods you are using. I replied about something similar recently: psychic self-defense. I would pay close attention to your “curiosity” and to “what you expect” to happen. This is a probably a more advanced topic beyond the range of what I can discuss in detail here, but I would look into the Life Mastery Program on this site. The training covers this in great detail and you get support from Dale and other students. And, it’s very affordable.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.