New Member. Discovering my Abilities.

Main LifeLeap Café Get To Know Everyone New Member. Discovering my Abilities.

• This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by svrangerchrista.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Aleighabs98
    Lesson 20
    LMP Student
    Learn More »
      • United States
      • Topics: 2
      • Replies: 5
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 16.00

I was recently told during a reading, that I have the special ability to sense things such as peoples emotions and who they are without even meeting them. She told me that I have the ability to come to term with this gift I have and become stronger than ever. She told me things about myself I had never even tried to think about and brought me to a whole different mindset about who I am and what i have the potential to be. She started connecting things for me that I just blew off, and I realized that she was indeed right. Ever since that conversation, I started researching how to develop my gift and others, and also how to acquire other gifts and develop them as well to live up to my full potential. I’ve spent countless hours reading articles, signing up for courses, discussing things in chatrooms and learning tips on how to develop these gifts. I already see the difference in my abilities, and I am so excited for what the future has to offer!
      I posted this to basically say hi, and hear others experiences like mine! Do not hesitate to comment personal experiences, questions and tips you may have for me!

svrangerchrista
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 3
        • Replies: 21
        • Light Participant
        • ★★
        Credits: 35.00

Hi! I went to a reading once and they told me I needed a spiritual cleansing but it cost way too much.
        I’m excited to learn about my abilities and try to heal myself!

Let’s be friends!

Tamison
        graduate
        LMP Student
        Learn More »
          • Replies: 50
          • Rising Participant
          • ★★★
          Credits: 42.00

Hi, you sound like you’ve taken the same path as I did. Glad your here. It’s amazing to discover some of the uniqueness that others have developed. One of the best gifts I’ve discovered so far with this type of training is to let go of the attachment of needing to blame others for what I didn’t get. While accepting the fact that I might not understand the whole picture at the present time. I hope you get a personal invitation from Dale to join the LMP training lessons. I got mine in a most unusual way. To be honest I actually got mine back in 2009 but didn’t understand it’s value at the time so I didn’t take advantage of the offer. Now I’m here in 2018 ready and willing to accept the help. Still amazed 🙂 Not to spoil some surprises, but oh my goodness the information, insights and abilities will be much more advanced in detail in the students private site. You’ll get to see some mastery of psychic work thats not revealed to the general public. So keep in mind, when your ready your teacher will appear. You won’t have to question it, you’ll know. 🙂

svrangerchrista
          Basic Member
            • Light Participant
            • ★★

Wow Tamison, that is really interesting. I’m surprised that you remembered to come back after all that time passed.
            It makes me realize I should be taking full advantage of the free resources as much as I can, so that I can learn a lot.

Tamison
            graduate
            LMP Student
            Learn More »
              • Replies: 50
              • Rising Participant
              • ★★★
              Credits: 42.00

Honestly, I didn’t remember. It’s like I got lead back here. I use to think life was all about money. These people, the psychics, they don’t need our money …LOL, What we pay for the lessons is used to keep the site and other training available. But they do know when someone will benefit from what they have to offer. Such as if you’re just looking for a quick fix or answers, well they can provide them. But without the training and understanding we may not understand. Know what I mean ? It comes down to, what are we willing to invest in bettering our own life and future.
              At the time I wasn’t in a place that I would have benefited much from the training. This I know to be a fact.
              They are also not going to give the power of their knowledge to someone whom will misuse it. Such as if it would cause them or others harm. As I was told it is to be used to help the person as well as help others. Basically saying I wasn’t mature enough to handle what was about to be revealed at the time. It took me all these years of working my ass off to understand they knew what they were talking about. For this I am grateful in the delays because being human I still have a shadow side. They are teaching me how to overcome this in a beneficial way that doesn’t cause me or anyone else harm. I spent so many years only able to see the darker side of life that I was missing out on the other, the beautiful side. Its just all in the way we want to view it.
              Believe this or not, when I got the invitation to join the students LMP training, at a discounted price, I didn’t have the money to pay for it. This is what I told them. 3 days later I got a check in the mail. Or should I say deposited into my account. The 1st dam thing I did, emailed Dale and ask if the invitation was still available. He told me yes, so I pay paled the money right then. I don’t have the years of youth on my side to wait another 10 years or so I took advantage of the offering. 🙂 Its working out great to.

svrangerchrista
              Basic Member
                • Light Participant
                • ★★

It sounds like you have a wonderful journey ahead of you!
                Good luck with your training, and good vibes of course 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.