New here, I have a question

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions New here, I have a question

• This topic has 7 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated by Theageorgia.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

JaneM001
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 1
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 7.00

I’m not exactly sure how this works but I have a question a psychic would be best to answer.

I have been told by both spirits and humans that there are mysterious circumstances surrounding my birth. I want to know what these circumstances are. I believe that I was not born where they say I was born, and that the parents I live with right now aren’t even my real parents. If anyone senses ANYTHING about me or about this, please let me know. I have been doing a lot of soul searching lately, and I want to know who I really am, not who others make me out to be.

Thanks!
      –Jane Magnani

Tamison
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 3
        • Replies: 50
        • Rising Participant
        • ★★★
        Credits: 42.00

Hi JaneM001. Have you ever heard the expression, your not what you think you are, but you are what you think ? My own personal thoughts on this subject: we are not just born from the 2 parents that are our biological parents. We inherit many generations from all our blood line that came before them as well. Which as you know some of our cells have molecular memory and you could very well indeed be sensitive to some effects of your grand or great grands issues . A genetics test should confirm or put your doubts to rest from a bio perspective. Perhaps your just different with your own personal interest that doesn’t match that of your family. Or perhaps your doing something that isn’t in harmony with your true self or image and throwing you out of balance. Either or I can relate to how you feel, I went through the same thing. You didn’t post your age, which could also be factor in the equation.

Ash01
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 0
          • New Participant
          Credits: 3.00

Will my sons father ever change for me?

Lisarose
          Basic Member
            • Replies: 26
            • Light Participant
            • ★★
            Credits: 36.00

From what I am hearing, you experienced a walk-in experience, where you were brought into this body from an extraterrestrial reality a while after birth. Do you have any memories of your first years?

JaneM001
            Basic Member
              • New Participant
              • Topic Author
              Credits: 7.00

Yes that’s exactly it! And no, I don’t remember much. Vague things. I remember things because of stories I was told or what my parents told me happened.

–JM

Lisarose
              Basic Member
                • Light Participant
                • ★★

I’m glad you resonate with it!

Lisarose
                Basic Member
                  • Light Participant
                  • ★★

You might not have been participating in this body at the time, because your soul « walked in » later on.

Theageorgia
                  Basic Member
                    • New Participant
                    Credits: 4.00

Have you looked at siblings records if you have any? Maybe aunts as a mother? Parents raised you after you were born as a “favor” or a surrogate mother possible?
                    Just thoughts in my mind

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.