Need healing please

Main Metaphysics and Paranormal Metaphysical Healing Need healing please

• This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated by Blessed12.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

sadbetty
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 2
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 4.00

I suffer from headaches, backaches, sinus pressure, knees, depression, fatigue, insomnia, money problems & hair won’t grow long. Can I get a super big dose of healing? (P.S.) I also want to ask for a hex removal. I feel I have a black cloud following me. Nothing in my life is going my way. I suffer all the time.

Blessed12
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 1
        • Replies: 11
        • New Participant
        Credits: 23.00

Hi Sadbetty! I feel that underneath all of those terrible things you mentioned lies a beautiful person inside and out. Sometimes, we have feelings of depression and those feelings cause us to somehow feel ill inside of our bodies. We may have altered thoughts like being negative about things instead of positive about them. I’ve gone through this myself so I can understand how you feel. The first step to healing is asking for help. You’ve done a great job by holding out your hand and asking for help Good job!
        Now I challenge you to take things one step further by doing this for 30 days.
        1. Every morning thank God for it.
        2. Get out of bed and stretch safely if you can.
        3. Wash your face
        4. Give yourself encouraging words
        5. Dress in radient colors (Blue, Yellow, Green, Red)
        6. Feed birds/squirrels (give back to the Universe)

Tamison
        graduate
        LMP Student
        Learn More »
          • Topics: 3
          • Replies: 50
          • Rising Participant
          • ★★★
          Credits: 42.00

Hi Sadbetty, hope you feel better soon. I’m not sure what a hex removal is, but If your like me, a change in my diet and the foods I was eating was the 1st step in my recovery and helped to lift some depression as well as helped remove some of my weight problems as well. There is free nutritional advice all over the web, perhaps start a search there. Physical Exercise is also considered a medicine and works wonders on these black clouds you mention if your able and I’d recommend checking with your Dr or primary care physician before starting. But long walks at a local park, or even making a personalized trail near your home is ” free”. Having money problems is a bummer for sure, have you considered going back to school or taking some new skills classes at a local community college ?

Lisarose
          Basic Member
            • Topics: 3
            • Replies: 26
            • Light Participant
            • ★★
            Credits: 36.00

I will do the healing for you.
            Let me know when it works – I am happy to heal you!! 🙂
            I will start on basics now, is that ok?

Blessed12
            Basic Member
              • Topics: 1
              • Replies: 11
              • New Participant
              Credits: 23.00

I will do the healing for you.
              Let me know when it works – I am happy to heal you!! ?
              I will start on basics now, is that ok?

I am happy that you can provide the assistance that is needed in this case. I appreciate you and what you do for others.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.