I think I have a gift

Main Metaphysics and Paranormal Spiritual Manifesting I think I have a gift

• This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated by Sea3004.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

fairytale_dreams
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 1
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 10.00

How would I know if I have this gift..pple have told me before that I have it

Dale
      Keymaster
      Teacher
        • United States
          Credits: 823.00

welcome – please clarify your question for the community.

- Dale Sellers

fairytale_dreams
          Basic Member
            • Topics: 1
            • New Participant
            • Topic Author
            Credits: 10.00

meaning, a gift of knowing, feeling, and seeing certain things and situations

Dale
            Keymaster
            Teacher
              • United States
                Credits: 823.00

Great! Here is a recent post I made which you might find helpful:

Welcome to the LifeLeap Community. I’ve trained many people over the years to develop psychic awareness and abilities – college students, doctors, attorneys, house wives, construction workers, you name it. Anyone can do it – it’s just a matter or proper training and experience.

No “one” person is more special than the “other.”

You will hear so many people say things like “I was born with the gift” and “I’m a third generation physic” and “I am a natural born light-worker.”

Bologna!

This is usually just an “angle” to make themselves feel “special” and/or to make you feel the same way, so you keep needing them, so you have to keep paying them.

Psychic and healing ability are a natural innate abilities which are available to anyone. It’s just a choice to develop these things or not. Some of this just acknowledge this and use it to help ourselves and others. Most people simply don’t, for various reasons – fear, ignorance, arrogance, laziness, rigid beliefs, etc.

Science, including researchers at Princeton University, have already done extensive research to validate these kings of abilities, abilities which exist in everybody.

Everybody has it. There are simple test which can be used to validate this. But to be able to use it effectively and control it, most people require training.

These abilities are actually easy to develop. I could work with anyone over the phone, with some simple exercises, and blow anyone’s perception open to an incredible level – full blown psychic awareness, psychic influence, mediumship abilities, healing abilities, etc.

We’ve done field studies, where we accomplished this easily with people – anybody, regardless of their training or ability.

So opening the abilities is not the challenge. What’s challenging is integrating this change in awareness into your life, in a comfortable and stable manner. This is why we spread our training out, over a period of time. We give you the time and tools to get control over yourself, and your abilities. It’s about opening you up, without terrifying you!

So be careful with other approaches which don’t give you the tools and understanding to manage the changes you are going through – I’ve seen several courses and classes which will open you up, but fail at helping you to manage your new level of awareness.

I always say “Power shouldn’t be feared or avoided, but it’s good to respect it!”

So if you want to develop these abilities, get some proper training (we offer this here and there are other places where you can find this). Even if you are naturally experiencing abilities and awareness without training, training will help you to manage and understand these things. I’ve met a lot of “natural” psychics who just don’t have the control or precision needed in life.

Hope this helps!

- Dale Sellers

Tamison
                graduate
                LMP Student
                Learn More »
                  • Topics: 3
                  • Replies: 50
                  • Rising Participant
                  • ★★★
                  Credits: 42.00

Hi fairytale dreams, did you opt to take the training ?. I certainly hope so. You will be pleasantly surprised to find out somethings that basically unknown to the general public. If Dale sent you a personal invitation, I’d take it. As we all have gifts and sensory ability, He knows whom will be open enough and benefit from his specific type training. 🙂 Be legit in your pursuit if you truly want to develop this.Great investment at a very reasonable price I might add.

Sea3004
                  Basic Member
                    • Topics: 0
                    • New Participant
                    Credits: 3.00

I believe everyone has some type of gift. The question is if they tap into the full potential of it.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.