FionaM, I humbly ask for your guidance on a question I have…

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions FionaM, I humbly ask for your guidance on a question I have…

• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by FionaM.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

jwalk415
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 16
      • Replies: 23
      • Light Participant
      • ★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 40.00

No offense to anyone here as I welcome anyone’s feedback but FionaM, you’ve been on point with me here and I seek your help again. Four months ago, you gave me advice on a woman I have romantic feelings for and your take on it has rung true. It’s been up and down with her. I had sexual encounters with her around a month ago…only for her to shut me down afterwards. She even told me not to contact her again only for her to contact me, asking for sex. I was at work though and couldn’t see her. That’s pretty much been it. I’ve tried to give her space and respect her boundaries but I don’t understand why she’s not willing to communicate with me. I feel she’s playing with my emotions…yet I still desire her. We are neighbors, so I can easily cross paths with her. I saw her earlier today and she said hi to me as if we never had any moments together. I resented that from her. What are her intentions towards me? Is she having feelings for someone else or is she just hoping I take the hint and not talk to her again? If so, why? Please help me with your words of wisdom. Thank you.

FionaM
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
      I've Donated »
        • United States
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 587
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 742.00

With you, I’m getting that she is back and fourth about it. It depends on what mood she’s in at any giving moment. I see some curiosities about other people, but nothing solid yet. For the “why,” my previous comments still stand: https://www.lifeleap.org/community/forums/topic/why-does-she-keep-teasing-me/

This main issue I see is not with her, it’s with you. She is who she is and she’s comfortable with it. She not suffering like you. And your fixation with her is only making matters worse. It’s pushing her away. I’d suggest getting some training such as the Life Mastery Program offered here. This will give you a better chance of influencing the situation, if this is still what you want to do. And if not, it will give you tools to get your head clear. May it’s time to change that dirty diaper. You may even need to let her go, but I’m skeptical you will be able to do this on your own. Maybe it’s time to take charge over your life regardless of what happens with her. I’m getting a sense right now that things are way to out of control for you. And people often treat us in certain ways because of who we are inside. When you start changing who we are, people start treating us differently. Watch out. If you don’t make some serious changes within yourself, I getting a sense you could be headed down a rough path with relationships. Any relationship. But this is up to you. But you don’t want this to be who you are in life, for the rest of your life. Get your focus on what you need to do now to make things better within yourself, regardless of what she does, or regardless of what happens in your next romance.

jwalk415
        Basic Member
          • Light Participant
          • ★★
          • Topic Author

Thank you so much, Fiona. I’m still confused, though. You previously mentioned that “I’m getting a psychic since of conflict, not with you, but in her own head. One part of her feels a connection and spark with you, while another side is fighting it. This explains here inconsistency. I sense see is still effected by romantic trauma, maybe sexual, from the past.” In that context, how can she be comfortable with herself if she has some form of trauma as you said? I’ve also respected her space and boundaries. As a matter of fact, though we’re next door neighbors, I rarely contact her. I try to wait for her to contact me. In that case, how is that pushing her away? I will do what I need to do to take charge in my life but I still feel she isn’t giving me a fair treatment. She contacted me for sex a few weeks ago and then she goes silent on me after I couldn’t see her due to work?

FionaM
          Participant
          graduate
          LMP Student
          Learn More »
          I've Donated »
            • United States
            • Super Participant
            • ★★★★★

People can be comfortable with themselves even if they are miserable or suffering. Seems contradicting, but I see it all the time. But she’s not super attached to being with you. That’s the difference. But with you, being fixated and attached is pushing her away, whether it’s fair or not. With her, the less you try, the better chance you’ll have. It may not be a healthy way to live, but that’s what I see. And it’s on the emotional/energetic levels I’m talking about, not actions you’ve taken on the physical level. How much do you think about her? What emotions are there when you think about her? Can you imagine yourself with someone else and possibly being happy? This is the stuff you’ve got to get cleaned up if you want to have a chance. You’ve got to get where you would like it to happen, but you don’t need it to happen. And I’m sorry, but I sense way to much neediness now. She will not react to this well. Some people will, but not her.

jwalk415
            Basic Member
              • Light Participant
              • ★★
              • Topic Author

Thanks again, Fiona for your guidance on this and I will take it to heart. Most appreciated!

FionaM
              Participant
              graduate
              LMP Student
              Learn More »
              I've Donated »
                • United States
                • Super Participant
                • ★★★★★

Hope you get the answers and peace you deserve.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.