Why does she keep teasing me?

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Why does she keep teasing me?

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by FionaM.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

jwalk415
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 16
      • Replies: 23
      • Light Participant
      • ★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 40.00

I am romantically interested in a neighbor of mine named Jennifer. We met this past May and have spent time together on a platonic level. She has said she only wants to be friends due to trust issues. However, I find myself trying to win her over. The last time we were together, it felt like I had made a connection with her. We even agreed to go out for dinner one of these days. Unfortunately, she then acts in a suddenly distant way towards me. Just this past night, she texted me indicating that she wanted to talk to me but when I replied to her, she didn’t respond again. This has happened other times with her and it frustrates me. It feels like she’s cruelly teasing me. What is going on and what are her intentions towards me? Please give me some guidance on this matter. Thank you.

FionaM
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
      I've Donated »
        • United States
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 587
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 742.00

I’m getting a psychic since of conflict, not with you, but in her own head. One part of her feels a connection and spark with you, while another side is fighting it. This explains here inconsistency. I sense see is still effected by romantic trauma, maybe sexual, from the past. I do get a psychic sense you have a chance, but it will be up and down, back and fourth for a while. I’m sensing the best approach for you: forward and assuming, but also flexible, easy going, comical, patient, and unattached to the outcome. Any neediness or insecurity on your part will send her flying in the opposite direction. If you can maintain control over your own inner conversation and emotions, this could work out for you. It feels healthy to me to give it some more time, maybe a 3-4 months, but after that point, it may be time for you to move forward. Be careful about putting your life on on hold for people who aren’t willing to meet you half-way. Also, I keep getting a psychic sense of you being involved in investments somehow, stocks, buying and selling, or something like this. Even if you aren’t yet, seems like a good fit. You have a knack for it.

jwalk415
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 16
          • Replies: 23
          • Light Participant
          • ★★
          • Topic Author
          Credits: 40.00

Thank you so much Fiona for your feedback. It all makes perfect sense and I’ll follow your advice to a tee. It won’t be easy but I get it. Thank you and here’s to a Happy New Year to all of us!

FionaM
          Participant
          graduate
          LMP Student
          Learn More »
          I've Donated »
            • United States
            • Topics: 4
            • Replies: 587
            • Super Participant
            • ★★★★★
            Credits: 742.00

Glad to help!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.