Familiars

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by Syn.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Syn
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 11
      • Replies: 12
      • Light Participant
      • ★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 28.00

So I got a story about how I met mine.

A few months ago I decided to adopt a kitty. I called only to find out he was already adopted they directed me to their webpage. The first one I see is a 5mnth old grey cat named snook. He had bright orange eyes. I decided to go meet him. They told me that he was extremely unfriendly ad skittish he had one family before me who brought him back after 13 days saying that he was aggressive and couldn’t bond with him. He wouldn’t let the volunteer touch him. So I went to grab him and he curled up into a ball and peed himself. He was shaking and genuinely afraid but as soon as I put him against me he relaxed and fell asleep. I took him home that day. For the first two months he bit and scratched hissed nonstop and hid all hours of the day and night. FastForward to now. He follows me everywhere comes when I call him sleeps with me even. When he gets scared he no longer runs he comes to my side and curls up as close to me as he can get. He greets me every single morning by bumping his head on me kissing me and just showing genuine happiness that I’m awake. He cries if I don’t let him go with me everywhere. When I got him he had an injury they believe was caused by a human influence. It’s highly unnatural for a cat to have any leg injuries either genetic or otherwise. But his leg slips in and out of socket. So he genuinely didn’t like people. But look at him now.

Now about how I met my familiar. I fell asleep one night and during the time I was trying to sleep I kept whispering for my familiar to make an appearance. When I fell asleep I dreamt about my kitty. In the dream he would meow at me but in my head I heard words. I heard “thank you.” He bumped my nose with his head and I woke up to him sitting on my pillow beside me. I asked him if he was alright he did the same thing he did in my dream exactly. He laid down next to me and started purring. I have an ability where I’m able to see through some one else’s eyes I’ve never been able to control it or who’s eyes I see through. Until I got this cat. I closed my eyes and called his name (his full name is his royal majesty master of the multiverse rickimus mortimus pickles- land. In short we call him Morty or mister pickles.) And I was looking at myself. I for the first time saw clearly and not like a negative picture like the negatives for a roll of film. It only lasted about 10 seconds at most but I’m so proud that not only have I found my familiar but probably my best friend for life.

It’s clear I already have a strong bong with my apparent familiar. But anyone have tips on how to continue to grow the connection? I’m open to all suggestions from any one with abilities of any kind. I understand familiars are usually associated with witch craft but I know it’s not limited to just them. So anyone is welcome to give suggestions!

Syn
      Basic Member
        • Light Participant
        • ★★
        • Topic Author

I forgot to mention in the dream the name yzael came to mind. And I know yzael to be my guardian angel. So it’s possible this is how he has chosen to present himself to me. Either way I’m blessed to have him in my life. For such a little kitty he has so much love to give. I couldn’t be more greatful I found him and he found me.

FionaM
        Participant
        graduate
        LMP Student
        Learn More »
        I've Donated »
          • United States
          • Topics: 4
          • Replies: 587
          • Super Participant
          • ★★★★★
          Credits: 742.00

Not as uncommon as you might think. People do these things all the time without ever realizing it or trying. Just another form of psychic remote perception. I don’t think the connection matters so much. These things can be be done whether or not there is a strong bond. It’s more about your ability to focus, your level of psychic awareness. I suggest looking around for some good concentration exercises. Get to where you can hold your attention on any given point for longer periods of time. This should help to strengthen this skill. If you really want to develop this, get some training. There is the LMP here and there are other systems elsewhere.

Syn
          Basic Member
            • Light Participant
            • ★★
            • Topic Author

Not as uncommon as you might think. People do these things all the time without ever realizing it or trying. Just another form of psychic remote perception. I don’t think the connection matters so much. These things can be be done whether or not there is a strong bond. It’s more about your ability to focus, your level of psychic awareness. I suggest looking around for some good concentration
            exercises. Get to where you can hold your attention on any given point for longer periods of time. This should help to strengthen this skill. If you really want to develop this, get some training. There is the LMP here and there are other systems elsewhere.

Thank you that’s actually helpful! I will definitely look into it!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.