Would a spirit ever introduce itself

Main Metaphysics and Paranormal Psychic Development Forums Would a spirit ever introduce itself

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by LeslieK.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

LeslieK
    graduate
    LMP Student
    Learn More »
      • United States
      • Topics: 2
      • Replies: 5
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 6.00

Greetings All,

Has anyone else had an unknown spirit reveal a snapshot of their physical persona following prayer or meditation over that spirit? I am trying to discern if a spirit communicated with me in this respect.

My question stems from the following story. There may be a spiritual visitor in our home. My daughter has sensed the spirit the past several years. Nobody else senses the spirit in our family. My dad did hear some noises in my daughter’s room during the day a few weeks ago, however. I have witnessed a few potential issues with flickering lights in the last several years, as well.

I decided to briefly consult Dale after my daughter started losing sleep, along with my husband and myself, due to the spirit visiting more frequently at night. Dale confirmed there was a male spirit associated with our home. He said the spirit is most likely lost and has enough mischief to disrupt my daughter, who was young and receptive enough to sense a spirit.

I followed Dale’s suggestion to meditate, using connection removal catalyzed by polarity exercises for my daughter and home. I also prayed for the spirit to leave and go towards light, in accordance with my background religious beliefs.

I had a very clear picture of a young man on a beach (Diamondhead, HI?) appear in my head a couple nights later. The picture popped up suddenly during a follow up meditation and prayer. I have never seen this man before in my life. The picture showed someone vibrant with auburn hair, longer sideburns, and very bright blue eyes.

Is it an outlandish theory that the spirit was sending me a picture of himself? Random pictures have come into my head before, though nothing with this timing and strength.

Constructive input is most appreciated!

NicoleB
      Lesson 7
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 20
        • Replies: 54
        • Rising Participant
        • ★★★
        Credits: 15.00

I have never been in a situation like that. But maybe the spirit is trying to communicate with you. Is it still interacting with you and your family?

LeslieK
        graduate
        LMP Student
        Learn More »
          • United States
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author

Thanks for the insight, Nicole. I agree that a spirit is trying to make itself known. I continue doing connection removal exercises since there does not seem to be additional info and the presence scares my kids.

LeslieK
          graduate
          LMP Student
          Learn More »
            • United States
            • New Participant
            • Topic Author

Sorry to be delayed on follow up. The spirit seems to have either left or at least reduced it’s activity. We actually had a open-minded priest bless our home. He and I both heard the loud “settling” as he was blessing the home. I had tried cleaning exercises previously and feel the prayer provided a final nudge. Keep in mind I felt this prayer was like a cleaning exercise and went through the visualizations.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.