Will I Get A Chance?

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Will I Get A Chance?

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by Bonnie4678.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Jitl78
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 3.00

While this post may get me banned, I seek an answer for a question that will forever be on my mind if nobody answers it.

I’m 14 going on 15 on Tuesday, November 15th. There’s this boy who I’m sure I’m in love with, but he says he has no interest in dating mixed girls like myself. But he’s not rude about it, he just says he prefers white girls. But I’ve been told that we used to flirt back and forth. “Used to” because he now has a girlfriend. But there’s still a small feeling that he might still like me.

On another note, there’s a boy who’s in 10th grade who likes me(I’m in 9th). He’s very sweet and nice but I don’t know if I really like him. Actually, I don’t know if I don’t like him just because I’m holding on to hope with the one I’m in love with. What should I do, and do I have a chance with my first real love at all?

Bonnie4678
      Lesson 20
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 0
        • Replies: 15
        • Light Participant
        • ★★
        Credits: 22.00

I would definitely stay away from the one who has a girlfriend now believe me if he wanted to be with you he’d be with you right now I’d go for the other one at 10th grade if he actually likes you and then you might actually stand a chance at real love I’m 39 years old now but I fell in love with my daughter’s father at age 15 and that feeling never went away even all these years that I have not been with him so I’m definitely not going to say your don’t know what love is because I did it your age but I also don’t want to see you lose on a decent opportunity with someone who actually might give you what you’re looking for two truth is we all just want to be loved so go for the 10th grader you don’t want to be with someone who’s racist anyway

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.