Will he ever be the man I know he can be?

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Will he ever be the man I know he can be?

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by Izabeyah07.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

bbmvj
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 2
      • Replies: 1
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 12.00

My husband is in dire straits. For the past few years he has done nothing but struggle with himself. Due to recent events, my family is fed up with him. I’m not sure how they would react if I continued to stay married to him.

Will he ever be the man that I know he can be? Will my family ever forgive him? Am I making the right decisions for our family?

Patricia7-
      Lesson 5
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 19
        • Replies: 238
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 26.00

We each has great capacity to be the person we were created to be. Each of us has to choose if we want to grow or remain stagnant. If he chooses to grow, don’t worry about what others think.

Izabeyah07
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 2
          • Replies: 124
          • Strong Participant
          • ★★★★
          Credits: 3.00

He is the man that you know he could be. He has a good heart and so do you. Your family won’t change their outlook unless something came into force with you and him staying together along with a third party to help change things. It would require lots of effort and patience on both parties. If you learn to not rely on your family so much but focus on your relationship with your husband, it would make you stronger, better, and you would be in a better position to support and encourage your husband bringing lasting results including an eventual acceptance from your family.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.