What's going on with my friend

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions What's going on with my friend

• This topic has 14 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by MarkK.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

MarkK
    Lesson 10
    LMP Student
    Learn More »
      • Topics: 16
      • Replies: 34
      • Rising Participant
      • ★★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 12.00

I arranged to meet my friend Richard in his hometown of Kingston over the Labor Day weekend but he stood me up. When I tried to call him to pick me up at the bus station he blocked my number. This took me by surprise as I knew him well, we spoke often over phone and over videochat, and he seemed excited about meeting me face to face. What was going through his mind?

Mark.

P.S.: If you do respond with psychic insight, I will respond.

MelindaR
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 3
        • Replies: 163
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 337.01

Client intention/questions for the sessions: MarkK: I arranged to meet my friend Richard in his hometown of Kingston over the Labor Day weekend but he stood me up. When I tried to call him to pick me up at the bus station he blocked my number. This took me by surprise as I knew him well, we spoke often over phone and over videochat, and he seemed excited about meeting me face to face. What was going through his mind?
        Mark.
        P.S.: If you do respond with psychic insight, I will respond.

Initial unfiltered impressions from the Quantum Field: Thank you for the honor of connecting with your energy. I first connect with Metatron and Melchizedek also steps in.
        As I connect with your energy, Mark, I hear the word vivaciousness, vibrant, talkative, and sweet spirit. The world is not ready for one such as you…you are too kind! We need more of you in the world!
        I feel your loss, and hear your sigh as at the bus station. I am sorry for the rejection. Your energy will find one that will appreciate you.
        I connect with Richard’s energy, and my vibration seems to lower…it felt like an elevator thud! I feel his fear. He is afraid of a relationship. He is afraid you will take advantage of him, not so much in the love area, but in the financial arena. He’s afraid you will take advantage of his financial generosity. I hear the word “selfish”. He is selfish with his money, somewhat with his time. He doesn’t like to be bothered with trivialities. He’s afraid you will bring problems to his life. He’s had failed relationships and he is not ready for that again. While waiting for you to arrive, he talked himself out of picking you up. He acted impetuously and blocked you. Yet, he still thinks of you. He feels like maybe he acted to rapidly and promptly. Know that Richard has many interests, and can quickly move on. So, you move on too. Your sweet spirit will find another that will treat you right.
        The energy of this reading is 9. Transformation is calling you. Are you ready to change? The energy of 2019 is asking all of us to transform. The realms have opened up to assist us in ascending to higher vibrations. The Universal Rainbow brings you guidance so that you know you are the miracle in action. You hold the key to all that you have dreamed of. Archangel Jophiel steps in to say, you have forgotten your own beauty. Let go of the world’s view that you are not beautiful…for you are. Embrace life with gusto. Let the glamour come out and the glitter shine. The clarity that comes forward is to embrace your wisdom. Trust what you feel. Let go of doubt.
        The Native American Wisdom Tarot is calling you to follow the guidance from your spirit guide.
        Ten of Earth-Wealth: The primary guidance ready for you to put into action. Wealth and affluence sometimes hinder the heart. In Richard, he feared losing his money. You may not have wealth in finances, but your inner beauty is abundant. Few are those that shine as you do. Let your inner beauty radiate to others.
        Four of Fire-Completion: The assistance that is present to help you. Everything has a beginning, middle, and end. Welcome the fact that every process, every situation, contains its own dissolution. This card states that if it appears, it signifies the possibility that your relationship will soon change profoundly. The energy that Richard will contact you feels weak…25% probability. The energy that you will soon meet another feels strong.
        Ace of Water: The fulcrum! The energy needed to keep everything in balance; you must call this forth from within…. listen! Your emotions are calling to be in balance. They are overflowing the vessel that is your heart. Allow your feelings to arise and dissolve. Our emotions power the manifestations in our life. Cry tears of bitterness and regret and the world becomes a little grayer. Cry the tears of joy and the sky will be bright and blue, and the sun will shine in all your dreams.
        Nine of Fire-Inner Strength: The energy you are ready to receive and need to call forth to heal. Let your inner strength sprout. Have faith that your strength will sprout and you will make the choices needed.
        Spirit Guide: The personal challenge in front of you. Are you ready to walk through this challenge? Pay attention with honesty to your knowing, breathe, then proceed to trust. Your spirit guides remind you that unseen forces are always with you to guide you. Are you ready to remember? We are never alone. All answers come from our guides to our higher self. As we journey on our path, we our guided by higher sources, and we forget that help is available to us 24/7.

Thank you for submitting your query. May all work out for you, Melinda

MarkK
        Lesson 10
        LMP Student
        Learn More »
          • Rising Participant
          • ★★★
          • Topic Author

Thank you! That’s very close to what Dale said as well. You are spot on!

MelindaR
          graduate
          LMP Student
          Learn More »
            • Super Participant
            • ★★★★★

Hello, Mark, thank you very much for your response. I appreciate your gratitude. Thank you for your assistance in my growth and confidence. You are so kind.
            I send you love and many hugs, xoxoxo, Namaste….Melinda

MarkK
            Lesson 10
            LMP Student
            Learn More »
              • Rising Participant
              • ★★★
              • Topic Author

Thanks. I was also wondering about a guy named Phil who goes to my gym. He’s a bodybuilder and a dentist. I thought he might be out of my league because of his profession and his build, but I’m not sure. How would you advise approaching someone like him? Could he potentially be interested?

MelindaR
              graduate
              LMP Student
              Learn More »
                • Super Participant
                • ★★★★★

Hi, Mark, please submit the question in a new thread. Thank you. Will connect with your energy later.

MarkK
                Lesson 10
                LMP Student
                Learn More »
                  • Rising Participant
                  • ★★★
                  • Topic Author

Done. Thank you.

MarkK
                  Lesson 10
                  LMP Student
                  Learn More »
                    • Rising Participant
                    • ★★★
                    • Topic Author

I did get in touch with him over text a couple days ago. He said:

“I’m sorry this isn’t a good time for me at all. My mind is absent. And I’ve been thinking about darkness and peace most of the week”.

I said:

“Don’t worry about it. Get well soon. And if you ever feel better and want to talk I’m always here. (GIF of Snoopy and Woodstock hugging). Hopefully we can talk when you’re feeling better. Sorry to stalk you like this I was just worried about you and your state of mind. I wish the best for you 🙂 And if darkness and peace means suicide don’t do it the world is better off with you in it”.

I was worried about his state of mind because he mentioned offhand once he had PTSD from serving in Afghanistan. Can you shed some light on his state of mind when he received my recent text on Thursday? Hopefully my text made him feel better.

MelindaR
                    graduate
                    LMP Student
                    Learn More »
                      • Super Participant
                      • ★★★★★

Client intention/question for the session: Greetings MarkK: I hope you are doing well.
                      Your question is: What was Richard’s state of mind when I texted him last Thursday?

Initial unfiltered impressions from the Quantum Field:
                      As I connected with Richard’s energy, I sensed depression. Yet, I find he was happy to get a text from you. I sense he is moody and fluctuates from highs to lows often. So it seems that even in being happy to receive your text, he was over all depressed. I see a darkness that surrounds him. It is not an entity, but his mind gets foggy with depression. He does consider suicide at times, but this energy feels low to carry it through. I would be careful to approach this subject with him. He doesn’t like to talk about it. You are resourceful and can ask questions indirectly and get him to talk about it in a passive way. I hope this helps you.

In spirit and love, Melinda

MarkK
                      Lesson 10
                      LMP Student
                      Learn More »
                        • Rising Participant
                        • ★★★
                        • Topic Author

Thank you so much! I was wondering how long I should wait before I contact him again.

MelindaR
                        graduate
                        LMP Student
                        Learn More »
                          • Super Participant
                          • ★★★★★

Hi, Mark, I thought I had answered your question about how long to wait before getting in touch with Richard. Perhaps I forgot to “submit”…hmmm
                          Anyway, I think your intuition will let you know when it is time to contact him.

In love, Melinda

MarkK
                          Lesson 10
                          LMP Student
                          Learn More »
                            • Rising Participant
                            • ★★★
                            • Topic Author

Oh, thank you! He did answer my call last Sunday and he said he was very sorry.

MarkK
                            Lesson 10
                            LMP Student
                            Learn More »
                              • Rising Participant
                              • ★★★
                              • Topic Author

I was wondering, since we reconnected a week ago, if maybe he was happy I’m back in his life, or if I’m driving him back away?

MelindaR
                              graduate
                              LMP Student
                              Learn More »
                                • Super Participant
                                • ★★★★★

He’s happy. Your energy is really intense…lower it some.

MarkK
                                Lesson 10
                                LMP Student
                                Learn More »
                                  • Rising Participant
                                  • ★★★
                                  • Topic Author

Thanks. I wish I could flirt with him and tell him how I feel, but I’m afraid of scaring him away.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.