What s going on with my psychiatrist

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions What s going on with my psychiatrist

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by FionaM.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Balloon
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 3.00

I have had a psychiatrist for almost 2 years.One night to call because when we did face to face visits she had answers or some type solution to a problem. But latetly I have had doubt about how much she s listening because we be went to video sessions because of the covid.She no longer have answer s to my problems and I believe she thinks I like what’s going on on my life.I just getting a thrill out of talking about.One night I gave a call to discuss it surprised her.She kept asking why I felt that way.She said she would call with a appointment .But she has not that was last month early this the second month nothing why did she do this ? Her name is Melody.

FionaM
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
      I've Donated »
        • United States
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 587
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 742.00

I’m getting that she can be a little selfish and scattered, but she doesn’t have ill intent. I do get a sense she’s frustrated with you. I’m not saying it’s right, but she doesn’t feel like you are doing what you need to do in life, you aren’t taking her advice. I’d think about that and if it fits, do something about it. Also, I would caution against giving too much power to ANYONE. I believe the only one that truly has the answers to your personal problems is YOU.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.