Trying a question a different way…

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Trying a question a different way…

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by AndrewP.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

CameraShii86
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 3
      • Replies: 16
      • Light Participant
      • ★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 25.00

Instead of asking of a specific person, I decided to ask if anyone had insight on my love life. Is there someone in my future that is compatible with me.

AndrewP
      Keymaster
      Lesson 20
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
          Credits: 66.00

Please see this from here:

https://www.lifeleap.org/community/forums/topic/read-before-posting-any-psychic-insights-to-others/

“make sure to browse the rest of the forums and create new topics in sections you can relate to and post replies to other participants Do this even if it’s just and acknowledgment to someone, an encouragement to someone, or you introduce yourself. By being more of a participant (even making a couple post/replies), you are likely to get a faster and better response from other forums members (such as the members that answer free psychic questions). If you come in to the forums, ask a free psychic question, and then you don’t see a response from anyone in a few days, we encourage you to participate elsewhere in the forums (this may be why you did not get a response). This is a community – it’s not just for taking but for giving/contributing too. We’re sure you have something to share in the forums, regardless of who you are.”

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.