Totally lost at this point

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Totally lost at this point

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by Kerryc.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Kerryc
    Participant
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 4
      • Replies: 5
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 15.00

I have been separated 3 times the last two years. This time though it really didn’t sting too much and I really don’t feel the need to speak to my wife much anymore. I don’t feel like she has been honest in our marriage for quite a few years but, constantly accuses me of cheating which has never been true. Honestly I have thought about it a few times but never really did anything more than flirt and let it go. Now I have met a woman that is half my age and really like her. I have not made any passes or tried to ask her out. She is a friend of my nephew and his girlfriend I don’t want to make her uncomfortable when I’m around if I have misread her. I need guidance and some insight on this situation from an outside source. I’m not sure if I should give up on my marriage. I may just be angry at that situation and blocking it out for now and definitely don’t want to make a mistake either way . I want what’s meant to be not what I want to be. Every tarot I have had don’t it says something is ending and a new door is opening. I should have my soulmate in my life by the end of July. One reading said I already know her and she hides her feelings for me but will let them be known in the next two weeks. I’m just totally lost

MelindaR
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 3
        • Replies: 163
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 337.01

You are not lost. You are confused and frustrated. I feel your frustration more than anger. I see visions of your wife’s behavior. Her tantrums and shouting frustrate you and you want no more of it. She does not trust you.
        I see this situation repeating over and over.
        The new woman feels sweet and shy. If you approach her, she will be open to a relationship with you.
        I couldn’t see or feel a union with her beyond 5 years.

In love, Melinda

Kerryc
        Participant
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 4
          • Replies: 5
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author
          Credits: 15.00

Thank you Melinda! You are on the money . I appreciate the outside view.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.