The power of suggestion and telepathy

Main Metaphysics and Paranormal Psychic Development Forums The power of suggestion and telepathy

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by Muptonaz.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Muptonaz
    Basic Member
      • United States
      • Topics: 26
      • Replies: 20
      • Light Participant
      • ★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 26.00

Can telepathy be used to plant harmless msgs that influence another to do something? Im talking harmless things like call home…. Is this process different? Is it harder to send words than emotions?

FionaM
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
      I've Donated »
        • United States
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 587
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 742.00

Yes, you can use psychic influence to communicate with people telepathically in this way. There is solid scientific evidence of this from some of the most prestigious universities in the world. Everyone does it all the time although very few people are aware of how they do it or how to control it. I’d say that emotion and focus are really what makes this happen, not so much words of thoughts. But you have to be in absolute control of your emotions and most people never accomplish this. They are too stubborn or lazy to figure out how to reach this level of control. It’s easier just to blame others or circumstances when there are challenges in life. Also, you have to be ethical about using this ability, but there is a time to use this to your advantage. What I absolutely wouldn’t do it pay some psychic scammer, white witch, or spell caster to do this work for you. This is a scam and you are throwing your money away. If you care about doing this type of thing, your best bet is to get training such as offered here in the Life Mastery Program. I’m sure there are other approaches out there that work, but I haven’t seen too much that impresses me so I really can’t comment.

Muptonaz
        Basic Member
          • United States
          • Topics: 26
          • Replies: 20
          • Light Participant
          • ★★
          • Topic Author
          Credits: 26.00

I use telepathy to get my sig other and my kids to call me all the time. I was hoping to use it to help my daughter to be more open to thinking positive about herself. Suggesting to her mind that shes amazing and hope that gives her the push to work on her esteem. I know she needs to do the work I just hoped positive thoughts about her sub consciously might encourage her

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.