The future

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by MelindaR.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Celeste
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

a psychic told me that a person is getting closer to coming into my life. They are coming into my life whether I want them to or not. I want to know who this is and I want to know more about them. I want to know as much as possible.

MelindaR
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 3
        • Replies: 163
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 337.01

People come in and out of lives all the time. Who do you want to come into your life? Have you called forth a lover? Then a lover will come forth. Our powers of manifestation are strong. Focus and you will build your reality. Who is he that you have called forward? Is he the man of your dreams. What have you wished for? Is he tall? Is he short? Who is he that you have created.
        All the answers are within you. Call forth silence and you will hear the answers from the Universe pouring forth. Silence your mind by meditating, reading, doing yoga, breathing deeply. Your creative life is seeking to express itself without restrictions.
        I sense a strong masculine personality who is all about himself. A selfish man who overpowers my own energy walks forward and takes over my view (in my psychic view). He swaggers as he comes forward. He loves life and loves to dance. I sense you better polish your dancing shoes!
        The energy of this reading is 2, going through the infinite
        The Cosmic Twin-Are you ready to see your twin? This new person will mirror your own personality. This can be a blessing or a curse! Be careful as you go into this relationship, and hold on to reality.

With much love, Melinda

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.