Telepathy

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by Muptonaz.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Muptonaz
    Basic Member
      • United States
      • Topics: 26
      • Replies: 20
      • Light Participant
      • ★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 26.00

I have had some success in the past reaching my significant other who is in another state but recently have not been able to connect any tips ideas etc….

RonaldA
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 0
        • Replies: 23
        • Light Participant
        • ★★
        Credits: 56.00

I’d say that biggest factor which blocks this is cluttered emotions and thinking. These things block spiritual abilities more than anything else. My psychic vibe is you have a lot of desperation and anxiety connected to this person and this isn’t helping in your ability.

Once you get that cleared up, when you try to connect with someone you will tend to get better results. Telepathy isn’t so much about learning some new skill as it is about getting rid of what’s blocking it from normally happening. There are some advanced techniques which will help to connect with someone, although the most important thing is to have a clear channel.

This person may be too cluttered to sense your communication, but you will be able to at least send the signal and pick up what this person is going through.

Hope this helps.

Muptonaz
        Basic Member
          • United States
          • Topics: 26
          • Replies: 20
          • Light Participant
          • ★★
          • Topic Author
          Credits: 26.00

Yes it does and makes lots of sense. Especially based upon new events from yesterday it makes a lot of sense. I need to work on the wreckage that surrounds my relationship first.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.