Telepathic connections with my crush and I need help with it

Main Metaphysics and Paranormal Psychic Development Forums Telepathic connections with my crush and I need help with it

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 1
      • New Participant
      • โ˜…
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

Three months ago, I made an eye contact with a stranger. He’s a guy in my school and I know him well but he doesn’t know me. I was very angry at that time and glared at him, he widened his eyes at me in fear (because I look scary when I glare at someone) since that day I haven’t stopped thinking of him. I’m not new to telepathy and used it multiple times to make others like me (and it works pretty well for me) and I didn’t realize that I fell in love with that guy. He thinks of me as that creepy girl who glared at him in a strange way for no reason although I’m trying my best to change his mind using telepathy. Whenever he’s around I feel extremely nervous and thoughts of him intensifies until I see him but before we make any more eye contacts I look away. Sometimes i get images of us doing something nice like chatting or hanging out, other times i get imagimes that he’s feeling down and I’m trying to comfort him. But I want to stop loving him. Whenever I try to use telepathy to cut the connections between us, I fall more in love with him. Few days ago, I heard girls gossiping about him and how much they like him as well. Now, I realised that all those thoughts and emotions I have been receiving from my crush are those girls’ and I want to either stop thinking of him or make him notice me. Its a weird story, I know. But I need some help because I’m madly thinking of him. I can’t focus on anything, just daydreaming about him ๐Ÿ™

FionaM
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More ยป
      I've Donated ยป
        • United States
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 587
        • Super Participant
        • โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
        Credits: 742.00

There’s nothing wrong with what you are experiencing and I’d be happy to help, but first, how old are you?

Anonymous
          • Topics: 1
          • Replies: 1
          • New Participant
          • โ˜…
          • Topic Author
          Credits: 0.00

I’m 18.

Sorry for replying late, I had some hard time understanding how this website works

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.