Take back your life – video exercise

Main LifeLeap Café Personal Growth Help Take back your life – video exercise

• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by Vehetables.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Dale
    Keymaster
    Teacher
      • United States
        • Topic Author
        Credits: 826.00

This topic is for questions and sharing relating to the exercise contained in this video:

Take back control over your own life

Share you experience and ask any questions about the video by simply replying to this topic (see ‘Submit’ button below).

- Dale Sellers

Matt55
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 0
          • Replies: 4
          • New Participant
          Credits: 6.00

I appreciate you posting this. I noticed a change for the better after about 5 minutes. I plan to use this for a bunch of things that have been eating at me. May I ask where you found this exercise?

Dale
          Keymaster
          Teacher
            • United States
              • Topic Author
              Credits: 826.00

Matt, I’m glad you are already finding this method helpful. Keep doing it! You can literally start to rewire who you are throughout the day, by simply using this one technique.

The technique is a variation of a method shared to me by one of my late teachers. The original method was developed/tested during a military intelligence project, run on 5 different US Air Force bases. Over 2,000 participants were in the original study. All the research behind it is what first got my attention. Then, after I started getting results, I was sold on it.

Keep it up and keep sharing, reach out for questions.

- Dale Sellers

Vehetables
              Basic Member
                • Topics: 0
                • Replies: 1
                • New Participant
                Credits: 3.00

I appreciate you posting this. I noticed a change for the better after about 5 minutes. I plan to use this for a bunch of things that have been eating at me. May I ask where you found this exercise?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.