Soul mate

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by FionaM.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Sportyprep
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 8.00

My husband died in 2014.. was he my honest to god soul mate or is there someone else if so when will I meet him and how will I know it’s him!

FionaM
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
      I've Donated »
        • United States
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 587
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 742.00

First, sorry to hear of your lost. I do get a sense the two of you were very connected, although I’d be careful with the whole soulmate thing. This is one of those new age concepts that put so many limits on life for so many people. There are many people here on the planet you can still connect with, maybe even a deeper connection than what you had with your husband. It’s not a matter of if you can meet someone, but what you have to do to make this happen. First, I still sense a major release will have to happen within you. It still feels like you are in a relationship to me, and I’m sure others sense this when in your space. Letting him go doesn’t mean you didn’t or still don’t care! Until you do this, it could be dry for a while in the romance area for you. If you can’t figure out how to clear yourself out on your own, get some help. See the Life Mastery Program on this site. This will give you the tools to take control over yourself and start creating the future you want, instead of being a victim of circumstance. Also, I see you teaching or giving presentations in front of people. Maybe personal growth related. You have a big heart and have to a lot to give. Time to get the engine roaring.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.