Seeking love

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Seeking love

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
      • Topics: 2
      • Replies: 2
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

Date of birth- 21 July 1995
      I currently reside in New Delhi, India
      I have been in two relationships so far and both had an unexpected terrible end. I am someone who is looking for a stable relationship and would want to get settled with a partner.
      My last relationship ended al little over two months ago and ever since I’ve lost hope.
      Will I ever find love? If so, when and how? Is there a soulmate for me?

MelindaR
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 3
        • Replies: 163
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 337.01

Namaste Dearest One: Your heart pain is felt very strongly. It is time to heal. It is time for you to find peace within yourself.
        The one whom you seek is seen in the distance. He sits upon a mountain top. He extends his hand to you. You rush to him. You are asked to have patience and asked that your passion be in check. Show serenity and peacefulness and you will win his heart. His is a somber man of wisdom.
        Prepare yourself for his arrival and meditate; cultivating a feminine compassionate energy that will draw him to you.
        He seems to be a man who yields power, and big is his footprint. He has a dominate controlling nature. His energy is distant. I hear he is at least 1-2 years away.

Anonymous
          • Topics: 2
          • Replies: 2
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author
          Credits: 0.00

Thank you so much ma’am! 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.