Scared he will be unfaithful

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Scared he will be unfaithful

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by FionaM.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

My fiance uses social media to chat to girls. I have asked him why and he cant say why. I am so scared it will lead to infidelity. I think that its emotional infidelity already but wont be able to handle physical infidelity.
      How do i handle this issue?

FionaM
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
      I've Donated »
        • United States
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 587
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 742.00

That’s a tough situation. My psychic sense is that if you keep prodding, it’s going to backfire. He will pull back more. He’s got some control/rebelliousness issues. An idea is to take all the energy you have going into this and put it back into…you! Replace the fear with personal confidence. Strengthen yourself from the inside out. Position yourself where “he’s lucky” if he get’s to marry you. Get to where you don’t care so much if he is flirting – you are on top of the world, you are going places, you are exercising and sexy, and if it works out with him, great, and if not, that will be OK too. Much of this will involve you breaking up the emotional junk within yourself. If you can’t figure out how to do this on your own, there is training available on this site – Life Mastery Program. Also, I keep seeing you doing public speaking and maybe working with kids – maybe not now, but in the future.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.