Romance

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by RonaldA.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Maddogg
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 3.00

So, I don’t know where to begin with Phillip but basically he moved in a couple months ago we were best friends messed around a lil bit before the fact. Once he moved in we both got on drugs really bad , had the police watching us and the house , & alotta other bad things. We starting getting into it fighting getting physical. I made him go I couldn’t do it anymore he tried everything to stay but with the police he knew he had no choice. Once he moved out we started getting really close again I would stay with him at his parents. Well nothing good last let’s just say a few days ago he turned hisself in he’s back in prison til November. Well I met this guy Stephen but we call him Pz he makes me so happy I’m always smiling I forget about all my troubles. I took my anger out on him like a week ago and put my hands on him. I haven’t talked to him since but I truly like him. What do I do ? What are his true feelings for me ? Will we have something in the future?

RonaldA
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 0
        • Replies: 23
        • Light Participant
        • ★★
        Credits: 56.00

Honestly, it feels to me like you are jumping from one toxic person to another. I don’t get the new guy really has the capacity to exists in a healthy relationship at this point in his life. You could prove me wrong, but I would proceed with caution. My psychic voice says it might be a good time for you to take a break from relationships and work on improving yourself for a while. What about surrounding yourself with some healthier, more positive people? What about your career. I see something technical, maybe in the medical field. What about reading some personal growth books or maybe going to spiritual church? What about learning to create your own happiness, rather than relying on other people to do this for you. I’m getting a big psychic warning flag that you’ll be better off making some big life changes now.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.