Reversal of circumstances

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Reversal of circumstances

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by AbbyM.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

AbbyM
    Lesson 12
    LMP Student
    Learn More »
      • United States
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 9
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 15.00

I’m new to all this. Due to circumstances truly beyond my control, every corner of my life has been upended for some time now. (Love, family, career, home, property, health, finances, etc) Great losses have been experienced and I’m very ready to manifest a change wherever possible. I seem to be getting mixed messages and I think I’m too emotionally close to everything.
      What do you see unfolding for positive change? Especially in the area of the right, honest, loving man to arrive in the picture and my career? Thanks for your time and insight.

FionaM
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
      I've Donated »
        • United States
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 587
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 742.00

I’m getting a great deal of scattered energy surrounding you right now. Looking ahead, it feels like things will be OK. But, I’m sensing you need to be careful about accepting what comes your way, settling for anything. My point is to be choosy, and to get your attention on making it happen. As far as relationships, I keep seeing a situation from the past which seems to still be haunting you. Are you recently coming out of divorce or serious breakup? You may need to purge some of that out of your life before you are ready to attract the right person in your life. Also, it seems that you have the right mindset for taking charge over your life, manifesting and attracting what you want to experience. But, the goals don’t seem to be clear enough. That’s the scattered part I’m talking about it. Get your goals clear and precise. Also, I’d suggest getting some training to help you clear out the past and reinvent the future. See the Mastery Program on this site or find something else. This way, you won’t be trying to create your new life so empty handed.

AbbyM
        Lesson 12
        LMP Student
        Learn More »
          • United States
          • Topics: 1
          • Replies: 9
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author
          Credits: 15.00

Thank you so very much, Fiona! Divorce, check; but I’m very happy to be free of what had been long overdue and it never crosses my mind. The serious relationship? I considered that THE most important relationship, and, due to many issues, there was a rift. I’m sure that’s what you’re seeing. This is the area I’m receiving many mixed messages.
          I’ve been doing so much work with meditation and trying to manifest things clearly, but I still can’t see what I’m missing. I’ve read every article on the Life Leap site. I think the only thing left is LMP. I truly appreciate your time and insight; it means more than you know. Thank you! ?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.