Relationship troubles

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Relationship troubles

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by EliseG.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Alexrodriguez751
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 3.00

My name is Alexandra born March 22 1997 I’ve been with my girlfriend Katerine for 2 years she was born September 5th 1997 she recently went to Arizona for 2 weeks alone and when she came back I found messages of her cheating ? She promises and swears she did not cheat or see anyone I feel sick I don’t know what to believe cuz I caught her in a lie so did she cheat on me with a guy or girl ? Did she have sexual relationship with them ? Is she confused about me and this other person? Does she still talk to them ? What is she hiding from me and what is she thinking about I left my family in California to live with her and her family in Arizona and all I want is truth so I can leave instead of getting heartbroken help me I’m desprite

EliseG
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 0
        • Replies: 17
        • Light Participant
        • ★★
        Credits: 24.00

I don’t like answering cheating questions personally, but I don’t get a sense she is honest with you either way on many different levels. I do get a lot of selfishness when I focus on her. You can try to make it work, but I’d watch out. Sometimes it’s better to be lonely than broken.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.