Relationship Insight

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Relationship Insight

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated by baidendestiny.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

baidendestiny
    Lesson 20
    LMP Student
    Learn More »
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 3.00

Recently my life has been pretty hectic with guy problems which is odd because I am a senior in high school and have never had that issue. But recently a few guys have came into my life and I’m not sure of all their intentions. The first boy is Alex I liked him for the longest time and I thought he liked me also and then he just completely stopped talking to me and pretended like I didn’t exist so I would assume that he doesn’t like me anymore but some more insight would be nice. The second guy is Miguel he claimed to have liked me and such and asked me on a date but I feel as if he was just trying to prove a point. The third one is Ritchie which he also claims he likes me and he asked me to prom but once again I just feel as if he is trying to prove a point and get a girlfriend before high school is over so he can prove something to his friends, but I could be wrong. The last one is recent, but his name is Kolbee, I feel like I kind of like him but I’m not sure there is a chance, some more insight on that would also be great!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.