LMP Student
    Learn More »
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 1.00

Hello,

I was curious as to if anyone could provide any possible insight to a particular phenomenon of which I have been experiencing for the past several months.

I noticed it starting occurring more frequently in passing weeks and decided I needed to seek answers and that I was not just ‘feeling’ things.

I will describe what the phenomenon is below:
      “I can feel a strange sensation in the palms of my hands. When it first began, I did not give it much thought. However, this past summer, I decided to do some more research to ensure that it was not a typical medical issue. After research reassured me that it was not some illness, I delved a little further. I later began to attempt to develop the sensation to the point of being able to consciously recreate the feeling.”
      “To DESCRIBE it, I would say that it feels mostly of a somewhat random form of a static like sensation. With some thought, I can now consciously sense this phenomenon in both hands and around my wrists. I have even shown a few friends who, when I show them may or may not feel the sensation I generate.”
      “Those who do feel it say that it feels like a strange shock and that they also feel some heat, more so than typically given off by body heat.”
      ~~~~~~~~~~DESCRIPTION CONCLUDED~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I am only 19 and am seeking answers. There are not many people who can give me some form of insight as to why this occurs and what exactly it is. As a college student, I am very much open minded to new ideas and actively seek to understand the world around me.

Besides those I trust deeply, I have told no one else of this ability.

I am seeking help to understand this. If more information is needed from me to get a better viewpoint of the ability, please reply to this and I will be more than happy to oblige.

Please help me in anyway that you can to understand this phenomenon.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.