Question about my passion

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Question about my passion

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by Ennochio.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

ronnie18
    Participant
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 3.00

My goal in life and biggest desire has always been to be a successful musician. I’m currently in a band with my closest friend and someone we met recently but get along with great; like we’ve been friends forever. The issue is we rarely ever get together, and I know full well that we will not get anywhere like this. Its like they’re both so busy and it takes them forever to respond to me. I wonder sometimes if they have the same commitment and dedication as me. This is all I ever wanted but I just feel stuck, cause I really don’t want to do it without them. I’m wondering if anyone can give me any insight; should I stay with them or look elsewhere. Thanks

Ennochio
      Lesson 20
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 1
        • Replies: 4
        • New Participant
        Credits: 9.00

Ronnie, hi thanks for posting this. I appreciate the opportunity to do this for you. I know it will feel good for both of us if there is enough convincing evidence to support whatever messages i receive for you. My intentions are pure; to provide insight that will benefit you regarding this matter and hopefully to provide you some supporting evidence to back it up.

The first thing I saw was like concert lighting primarily red spinning or rotating creating an ambience like from a club or performance although i didn’t see anybody performing i just saw ppl who were having fun being goofy and making funny faces. I had the idea this was some event which was being video recorded. Past /Present/ Future …sort it out.
        I saw someone writing and got the feeling that one person writes songs in the band and i just assumed it was u… Regardless of who it is, i believe it would be helpful to get everyone involved in this process. And if nobody writes songs, then this is a sign that this could be a spark to motivate everyone by getting everyone involved in this process which can be fun, make magic happen and produce a new fire of passion for all of you.
        Seems like communication as friends is easy, but not as a band in terms of band related things?
        Also i think if you want everyone to have the same drive or to be as passionate about it all as you are then you really need to sincerely get them involved to the same degree in which you are involved.

Have everyone write down 3 goals that they have for the band. This could give u a clear idea of how serious everyone is and what might motivate them more.
        Seems like everyone gets sidetracked really easy and will start to lose interest pretty fast as sidetracking persists. The longer everyone stays off focus, the further they drift, of course which just leads to…
        …the backburner. I kinda feel the disappointment in there. But then you are fairly easy going.
        So in order to avoid this, someone has to keep everyone on focus to make sure it doesnt go too far or the energy they have for band time starts to transform into the energy for other things that flood their minds so easily…
        If it doesn’t seem like they are so serious look for others to play with. Maybe in some place that has ambience like i was describing with red tinted dominant stage lighting.

If it is believed that more practice is necessary BEFORE ATTEMPTS to find a gig, then the message is clear that you have it backwards. The band may become more serious if there is a realistic purpose for it like a public performance of some kind. Just make sure that there is nothing going on within the other members that would prevent anyone from being able to attend and also to practice for the event.
        EG: a gig, a birthday party or house party, a cafe, or a open mic performance or even studio time to record a demo would be a way to excite everyone. And as you build from those experiences the band will be fueled by a more dedicated passion from this because it will start to feel more real to everyone.
        So get a gig asap. sign up for open mic, tell some other friend you want to play their party, or book your band to play at the club. It doesn’t matter what it is just have something set up and here’s why:
        If there is a gig coming up in three weeks, then you have a responsibility to do something as a band and an opportunity to show the world what you got. You dont want to go on stage and suck. Practice then becomes a necessity for everyone because nobody wants to be embarrassed on stage.
        Get everybody to commit and dedicate 2-3 x a week to practice for the upcoming event, or whatever seems appropriate and stay focused. Have short discussions between songs about how everyone is going to get to hear the band and how awesome this event will be. Imagining the vision of positive energy and vocalising it out loud will get everyone pumped for it and it will set your band up for success. Try to get them to brainstorm some ideas with you for creating unique flyers to promote your band. If you can attempt this without many complications it is a good sign they are potentially dedicated.
        If thats all too complicated and doesn’t get you anywhere, don’t give up on the idea of the band with them yet. but it is a clear sign to begin looking for other ppl to fill the void. i would say be open to playing with other ppl and also having other ppl join or to come jam with you or together with your band because that opens up a network of other musicians and bands which could help the band and or you. i get that someone is a bit sensitive at times, but they hide their feelings and just withdraw and become distant when they are upset or taking something personal, and the other guy kinda just goes with the flow but could possibly be influenced to go with the flow of the other dude at times or maybe vice versa or whatever is easiest. So approach this subject delicately with them to avoid any bad vibes. Don’t be insensitive and insinuate anything that may give them the subtle idea that you are thinking about replacing them because they aren’t as dedicated as you are even if someone new seems to express the same drive and portrays a real passion to collaborate with you. Everybody will have positive and negative traits. So just test new things out if the way things are going isn’t fulfilling. Play it like an opportunist would so it doesn’t backfire and cause you to end up being the one-man band, minus two friends… So just be considerate to the other guys who you consider to be your band mates and be open to just jamming with other ppl but make sure to include everybody and at least give them the option to jam with you and anyone new that you meet.
        Let them know your going to jam with someone new that you met, who plays an instrument, and ask if they would be interested in coming to play too.. encourage them to.
        All of this will (if nothing else) help you to determine how serious they are or how much they are willing to put into “the band” & from there you will have a more clear idea for next steps.

On a universal level, regardless of what happens or how this story goes; this experience seems like it is predestined, possibly even attached to a past life in some way, and so profound that it is sure to impact YOU particularly, whether it be for the better or for the worse will depend on the choices you make now. There is a lesson to be learned in the depths of your soul regarding this part of your life. Perhaps you feel that to some degree and this could be one reason you are seeking guidance about this at this time. Possibly this lines up with your astrology and the current transits which might also help you if you research some good resources that dive deeper into your specific individual and personal astrology charts comprehensively.
        Aside from that, do your best to keep everything flowing with good vibes and positive energy between your band.. Keep complimenting them on what you like and what is impressive. keep the dark thoughts or attitudes away to not let negativity taint the energy because the impact it could have on you later on could be extreme.. if positive, at best; your dreams can turn into reality. And the negative impact would be, at worst; the other side of that coin/ the opposite end of that equilibrium, and everything in between would vary according to the severity of your choices/actions either positive or negative.. Maybe, just something to keep in mind.
        I sense you being an easy going warm and comforting friend loyal truthful creative inquisitive a very wild and active mind very unique. Your body cant keep up with your mind at times.

I see you smiling in your future at ease with everything. So i am inclined to think it all turns out well but i think it will be a bit different than what you imagine it to be now.

Don’t force what you will to happen if things don’t go according to plan… instead be open with expectation and allow for an upgrade to flow to you through other avenues.

I’m going to stop there.

Even if i end up being way off, i hope that something i wrote can be helpful or useful to you. If possible, let me know how i can improve and if you have any questions regarding what i wrote.
        Thanks for being open to this. Good Luck to you and your friends.
        I wish you all the best. May your dreams come True.

Peace.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.