Psychic-Medium Readings

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Psychic-Medium Readings

• This topic has 14 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated by Coledc6984.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

MelindaR
    graduate
    LMP Student
    Learn More »
      • Topics: 3
      • Replies: 163
      • Super Participant
      • ★★★★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 337.01

Psychic-Medium Readings

I am giving free Psychic Medium Readings for the week of April 15-22, 2020.

1. Post your request.
      2. Do you want to hear everything?
      3. if there is a subject you don’t want to hear about from your loved one, friend, or someone else, let me know. For example, you want to connect with your father, but you don’t want to know about his girlfriend.

With Love, Melinda

Ms_Cosmo
      Basic Member
        • United States
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 30
        • Light Participant
        • ★★
        Credits: 61.99

Good evening Melinda,
        I’m contacting you to request a reading, mainly I’m wondering about my boyfriend and with the current health circumstances,it’s a possibility, so I’m wondering if we’ll be able to be together sooner than previously expected.
        If you have any other information, I’d be happy to hear it as well.
        Thank you so very much in advance for your Gracious offer & guidance.
        Have a Wonderful day!? ??

MelindaR
        graduate
        LMP Student
        Learn More »
          • Super Participant
          • ★★★★★
          • Topic Author

Namaste Beautiful One: First, I send you a burst of love. I hear there will be healing, and you shall see him sooner.
          Release the energy that you do not deserve to be happy. Let go of thoughts that the past determines your future. There is a conjuncture of energy that allows us to go to higher realms of consciousness. Lift higher and accept the positive changes coming through.
          Your energy is felt and you are abundantly loving and compassionate. Thank you! His energy is not as light, yet he is kind and gentle. I have a vision of him sitting on the ground/floor and tying his shoe lace. I ask what the vision means, and I am told he needs to finish that which he started. His soul purpose is not yet complete.
          I get a vision of you cradling him like a child. You will “nurse” him and assist in his healing. He is drawn to your energy. I feel a strong connection and that this relationship will move forward slowly and gently.
          An uncle wants to give you a thumbs up that this is a good guy and gives his approval of the relationship. He is a tall man…gentle face and spirit. I see him flying in an airplane. I am with him in the clouds. Was he in the air force? Was he a pilot? He tells me he was not a pilot but was frequently in air planes in WWII.

Ms_Cosmo
          Basic Member
            • United States
            • Light Participant
            • ★★

Good morning!
            Thank you So Much!I am very optimistic that I will be able to be with him sooner as well! ??
            I’m continuously having to remind myself that things happened in the past can’t be changed, not to dwell on them,they were lessons for the Best,Happiest Future that I’m deserving of&to be Accepting&Open to the Positivity in my future&life!
            I am a very compassionate person&do Love boundlessly!?
            I agree, his energy is not as light,but he’s Extremely Gentle,Kind&Loving!
            He does have things that need to be completed as soon as he’s able to do so.
            I believe our connection is very Strong!It’s been the healthiest&strongest emotional connection I’ve ever had with a partner.We’ve taken things very slowly&really gotten to know each other much better over the past 19 months.
            I’m uncertain as to who the uncle giving his approval of this relationship would be? I will have to think awhile to try to figure out who this is.

Thank you so very much for your Graciousness!
            I Really Appreciate you taking your time&energy in All that You do!
            Sending Blessings&Love Your Way Today&Always!?

Have a Wonderful Day!

Anonymous
              • Replies: 9
              • New Participant
              Credits: 0.00

Hi Melinda, I apologise. I am new to the site and don’t really know how things work here. I know I sent you a friend request to ask for help, I may have gone about that the wrong way. I understand that it is beyond the week when you were giving free psychic readings, but I hope you can help.

I am having trouble with my relationship. It is a very long and complicated story and I am desperate for help, but I need to know if you can help me without judging me or my partner. I would prefer messaging you in private and I tried to, but the message can’t seem to send.

I caused this love of mine a great amount of hurt in the first 6 to 7 months of our relationship which began 7 years ago. I was a very different person then, with a horrible past that led to my hurtful behaviour, and couldn’t even see that I was hurting him without meaning to. 7 years on and he is still unable to let go of the things I did. Despite me being a totally changed person, he keeps rehashing the past and asking things about it, things i have answered a million times. I know he is so hurt, but his hurt manifests in extreme anger and cruelty sometimes, though I know he regrets it once he calms down. We do love each other very much and leaving him is not an option for me. I want to give him peace and happiness, in our future life together. I really want to know what it would take for that to happen. Will he and consequently, we ever find peace and happiness? How can we do that?

Thank you.

MelindaR
              graduate
              LMP Student
              Learn More »
                • Super Participant
                • ★★★★★
                • Topic Author

Namaste @drowning2,
                I connect with your anxious heart. I see a man towering over you and shouting at you. You are scared and intimidated. This has been for a long time. You are exhausted from this, yet I see your heart is connected to his.
                His behavior is his. It is his choice to be gentle or aggressive. Nothing you did in the past gives anyone an excuse to mistreat you.
                I see both of you walking along a sunset for a very long distance. This tells me you will be together for a long time. I see him almost pulling you along, and your figure is diminished and his is much larger. This tells me your personality, goals, and dreams are set aside for his. He controls you.
                He is unwillingly to change because he is addicted to what has been for so long. He can choose to change but is unwilling to. Very little can be done to change his behavior if he is unwilling to.
                I see times of joy, and I see both of you skipping along as equal partners along the sunset beach. These times of peacefulness will be few.
                I see you cowering on the couch as he shouts at you. You ask yourself why you take it. You are afraid to leave, and it hurts to think of leaving, so you stay.
                As dysfunctional as it is, there is love here. He does love you. He lives by the parameters that you set. I see a wall made of cement blocks. This tells me the parameters are very strong, and will take much transformational energy to change.
                Small changes can be made slowly. Too sudden of a change and bigger issues will arise. Write down what you are willing to live with, and what you cannot. What is it that you will absolutely not accept? Lovingly communicate this to him. You can never change anyone else. You can only change yourself.
                I have a vision of a gentler man in old age. I see you sitting together enjoying each other’s company in the living room, and then sipping coffee in the kitchen. It seems the road to happiness will be slow and bumpy, yet you will get there eventually.
                Are you willing to wait? You hold the key to the future.
                Forgive yourself for the past. Accept that things could be better. All choices are yours.

I have a mother figure who comes forward and wants to speak. She may be a grandmother. It feels like the bloodline is through your mother. She says she loved roses, and enjoyed a good cup of tea. She made fruit pies. She says to take care of yourself first. This man mistreats you, and it is your choice to stay/leave. Be strong and patient as this will eventually change through patient love.

Love, Melinda

Anonymous
                  • New Participant

Dear Melinda, I can’t begin to tell you how much I appreciate your reply. You have things spot on. I love him very much and I am willing to wait. I try not to dwell on the negative moments with him, or my past, despite him wanting to revisit it often. Control is a keyword. I know he truly loves me, I just fear that he loves controlling me. I have been wondering if it is because he hasn’t been able to really control every other aspect of his life–which at the moment he feels is all crumbling aroun him, but he can control me. I wish he could realise that. He is very stubborn. I fear he is choosing to dwell on the past despite saying it hurts him and he wants to forget.

I’m afraid I don’t understand what you mean when you say that he lives by the parameters I set. I’m terrified of even suggesting anything to him to even bring about any change. I know he won’t listen or will get mad. How do I get him to realise that he shouldn’t treat me this way? I fear he picks on everything I do and twists it into a way of me not appreciating him, me taking him for granted, me taking advantage of him or me being like my past self again. This happened jsut a few hours ago. I endure it because I love him, I take it in the hope that if I don’t fight back, the negative episode will end fast. I endure it because I see his pain and I feel such guilt. But I know how unhealthy it is and I wish he would be open to some therapy for us, but it didn’t go well when I suggested it before. I wish there could be someone to help us along the way. I truly want a life with this man. I always hoped so much for a family with him, but I would be grateful for a life of peace with just him.

I’m not sure who that woman could be, other than an aunt who passed when I was really young. But I have not been in touch with any from my bloodline in 5 or 6 years, and I don’t know who might have passed since then. But I appreciate the message. Thank you so much, Melinda. I truly appreciate your response. Thank you so much.

Ms_Cosmo
                  Basic Member
                    • United States
                    • Light Participant
                    • ★★

Good morning @MelindaR
                    I’m still trying to figure out who the uncle would be, but haven’t yet,however I had an aunt who helped raise me&was my”other mother”growing up,that passed away unexpectedly in a car accident when I was a senior in high school. She was very small in stature(just over4’tall),gentle face&spirit&loved very fiercely!
                    Her energy could have come through as more masculine energy, when she traveled it was by airplane. Maybe her energy is coming through as a taller presence, as she had Such a Large Presence, regardless of her very small stature.?

MelindaR
                    graduate
                    LMP Student
                    Learn More »
                      • Super Participant
                      • ★★★★★
                      • Topic Author

Namaste @drowning2:

By parameters…it is meant that you set the standards of his behavior by allowing it. Sometimes people are victims of their own. We get in a cycle of victim-abuser. It’s a wheel that keeps spinning unless we choose to stop it.
                      It is not my place to say therapy is needed. I have seen times when it helps, and times when it doesn’t. I chose nontraditional therapy.
                      My healing came through LMP courses and sessions with Dale Sellers (I had remarkable results with him), Shamanic studies and healing session, Reiki…and much more in the time span of 20 years. I could not walk away from my marriage, and we chose to stick it out. It was, however, difficult at times. We are now happy we stayed together.
                      You could start by transforming your external environment. Add things that bring you joy to your home. Add flowers to your dining table. Bring beauty in.
                      Internally, send love to yourself (past, present, future). I know you love him, but send him more love. Change happens with little steps at times. Although, I have witnessed people changing instantly through epiphanies and/or near-death experiences.

I hope I have explained your questions in a way that makes sense to you. Love, Melinda

MelindaR
                      graduate
                      LMP Student
                      Learn More »
                        • Super Participant
                        • ★★★★★
                        • Topic Author

I’m taking an Advanced Mediumship course with Lisa Williams. Thank you for allowing me to practice.
                        Mediumship is okay, but psychic hits are much richer in guidance. They come from a different frequency/vibration.

Love, Melinda

Anonymous
                          • New Participant

Thank you, Melinda.

I am going to do my best to start with myself. I am trying to start with some meditation. I do so much want to start the course, but he wouldn’t understand that now. It’s too much to hide from him and I hate hiding things from him. I’ll do my best to self-learn and pick things up from wherever I can for now. I will certainly start sending love out as much as possible. I hope that by doing this for myself, I can build the courage and strength to take back some control.

Thank you so much for your insight and guidance!

Anonymous
                            • Topics: 2
                            • Replies: 7
                            • New Participant

Hai my name is riyasudheen. I love my frnd her name is sulfluya.I want to know will my love spells work on my target. Will she get married and fall in love with me

MelindaR
                            graduate
                            LMP Student
                            Learn More »
                              • Super Participant
                              • ★★★★★
                              • Topic Author

Hello Riyasudheen: I replied to your question in your other post.

Love, Melinda

Anonymous
                                • Italy
                                • Topics: 1
                                • Replies: 2
                                • New Participant

Dear Melinda,
                                I missed this wonderful opportunity but just in case I can ask for your help.

I live my Russian partner in a forest in Sardinia, I thought that we could have real love but his harsh ways have been detrimental the past 2 years and I always found myself doubting, or drifting, broken and losing my will. Is his love not true…or is he faithful in mind and heart and simply we need healing?
                                If you have any council I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Natascha

Coledc6984
                                Basic Member
                                  • Topics: 1
                                  • Replies: 1
                                  • New Participant
                                  Credits: 1.00

Hello Melinda,
                                  I was just wondering if my current ex will ever get back together with me and when?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.