Please help relationship problems

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Please help relationship problems

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by Shell271187.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Shell271187
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 1
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 2.00

Hi, I need to no if my partner is being unfaithful to me? I just feel things ain’t right with us for a while. I thought he was my twin flame too we have been today around 9 years now. This question is going over and over in my head now for quite a few months… please can anyone help me with this situation. Thanks in advance… michelle x

MelindaR
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 3
        • Replies: 163
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 337.01

Your anxiety, sadness, grief, anger…is felt strongly. You are being swamped by many emotions all at once. Slow down and breathe!! I am sorry you are going through this pain and anguish.
        I have a vision of him looking away from you. It could mean he wants out of the relationship or he has other interests. It could mean, he is just bored. I hear he is bored, but still loves you. I see his hands holding your face, like he’s trying to explain to you how much he loves you, and that he is not having an affair. He gets really upset when you question him.
        This man’s energy feels like a condor or eagle. He is strong-willed and decisive. He seems to be the type that when he makes up him mind, he goes fully into it. I get that he talks to other women, but he isn’t serious about anyone enough to leave you. Is he a dancer, I see him dancing! He wants to feel excitement and the joy of living. He misses the spontaneity in your relationship. He seeks excitement, but he seems to be attached to you still.

Love, Melinda

Shell271187
        Basic Member
          • Topics: 1
          • Replies: 1
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author
          Credits: 2.00

Thank you so much that really helps x

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.