Pet mediums

• This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by Dreamsight49.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Dreamsight49
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 2
      • Replies: 4
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 12.00

My dog recently passed away. Is there any mediums here? I’m normally phycic but can’t reach my pet or tune in to anything?

KathyN
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 625
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 228.01

So sorry for your loss. The transition for your pet is very new. You are in a grieving process, which is very normal. Give it some time and perhaps your beloved pet will come to you in a dream. This will give you a sense that your dog is at peace.

Dreamsight49
        Basic Member
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author

You’re kind thanks. I did have her in a dream within a week but it was unpleasant she had a thin metal pipe in her throat and I pulled it out, pushing it through her neck onto the surface pearcing the skin to ensure it was out and she cried out in pain and I woke up.

This dog was brilliant in every respect but she had a growth on her neck and lost condition and wouldn’t eat. She was beautiful despite being so thin, and had a tumour develope on hip poor gal couldn’t walk on back leg.

KathyN
          Participant
          graduate
          LMP Student
          Learn More »
            • Topics: 4
            • Replies: 625
            • Super Participant
            • ★★★★★
            Credits: 228.01

Perhaps this dream was her way of trying to tell you that she had a medical condition that she would not be able to recover from in this life? I sense that she is at peace, and this will be conveyed to you sometime in the future. There is an animal communicator, Hilary Renaissance, in Seattle, WA who does phone readings. Check out http://www.calmpet.com. I attended a workshop given by her 7 years ago. Perhaps a reading could help ease your pain. Truly so sorry you are having to endure this heartbreak.

Patricia7-
            Lesson 5
            LMP Student
            Learn More »
              • Topics: 19
              • Replies: 238
              • Super Participant
              • ★★★★★
              Credits: 26.00

I am sorry for your loss. I have dogs and cats both and I love them like my kids. I have a friend who has her cat visit. I saw him too. Too fresh a wound. Make a little memorial for him, light a candle and tell him how loved he was and is. So sorry

Dreamsight49
              Basic Member
                • New Participant
                • Topic Author

How very kind, thank you. I shall do that. I have lights on every day in a display by her ashes. xx

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.