paranoia or premonition?

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions paranoia or premonition?

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by Patricia7-.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

I am totally knew to this. I am actually pretty skeptical, but have always had a really open heart and mind. When I was little I thought I was magic…I don’t know why I felt this way, but I truly believed it…I used to know I could make the wind blow, stronger and stronger. It was a game I played. As I grew older I chalked that up to feeling insecure, being the only girl in a house of men, and being the middle child…I never really felt special. So maybe that was my way of making myself feel special. Until I came to the 2nd grade. I realised I knew things…I knew when bad things were about to happen. I knew when my name would get called and I would have to read aloud in class (I hated that) or say what my homework answers were (which I usually never even did). As I got older this happened more frequently. I was able to read people instantly. I knew who was bad and would hurt me and who was genuine, without even speaking to them. I got ”bad vibes” and ”good vibes”. To make a very long story short, when I think things, they 100% of the time come true. Every single time I am right. I am older now, in my 30’s. I have two young kids. And for the past year, I feel death is coming for me. To a point where I am almost accepting it as reality. I don’t know why. I am scared, panicked, bad dreams, anxiety, I feel like the universe has shifted and I will soon die. Anyone else had this? Am I going insane, or is my intuition trying to warn me? Any advice, would be greatly appreciated.

Patricia7-
      Lesson 5
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 19
        • Replies: 238
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 26.00

It would only warn you so you could make changes.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.