New to site

Main LifeLeap Café Get To Know Everyone New to site

• This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by Elvira.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

megnor65
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 8.00

I’m new here but don’t know why it’s taken me so long to find this site. I have dreams that I feel are messages.

MelindaR
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 3
        • Replies: 163
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 337.01

Hello and welcome to the site.

MelindaR
        graduate
        LMP Student
        Learn More »
          • Topics: 3
          • Replies: 163
          • Super Participant
          • ★★★★★
          Credits: 337.01

Messages do come in dreams, although sometimes, they may not be messages. Some people go to other dimensions.
          Dreams can reveal many things. Are you dreaming in symbols or are they like a movie? Is it the same dream?
          Sometimes my dreams help heal a trauma, a past life issue, or reveal something I had forgotten. Other times, I have dreamt of things that will happen in the future.
          I personally know of someone who dreamed her daughter showed her cupped hands to her. In her hands she was holding a broken egg. The daughter said, “Mom, my egg is broken!” The very next day, the daughter miscarried.
          I keep a dream journal on my night stand. As soon as I wake up, if I remember the dream, I write it down. Journaling assists the waking mind to remember in more detail. It also allows us to go back to the journal and check if we dreamed a future event that has actually occurred.
          I don’t check on the meaning of symbols online or in books because I feel each dream is personal, and one symbol might mean something to me, and another to the next person.
          Finally, my dreams became more vivid as I progressed in the LifeLeap program. I haven’t mastered lucid dreaming, but I know one day I will.

Roseangel71
          Basic Member
            • Topics: 2
            • Replies: 2
            • New Participant
            Credits: 9.00

Hello, I’m Sandra and I’m a newbie as well

KimD
            Lesson 20
            LMP Student
            Learn More »
              • Topics: 0
              • Replies: 1
              • New Participant
              Credits: 9.00

I’m new here and would like to connect with someone to practice the lessons. Not sure how to do that.
              Help!

Elvira
              Participant
              Basic Member
                • Topics: 0
                • Replies: 1
                • New Participant
                Credits: 3.00

Hi, I’m now to this too. I’m retired and living in the Philippines. I taught psychology at the college level for 17 years, became a certified Healing Touch practitioner and have been a spiritual seeker for the whole of my life. I’m studied various spiritual practices throughout my life, but meditation and shamanic journeying seem to be the two practices that have “stuck”. Would love to hear from others.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.