Need to know the truth

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Need to know the truth

• This topic has 9 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by Mely.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Mely
    Participant
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 5
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 9.99

Hello. Ive been struggling with loosing my boyfriend. He passed january 9th 2020.Most nights i dont sleep anymore.We had argued that morning and he left walking. He has been suicidal for years but i always would go looking for him.Well this time i wasnt able to.I was so sick with kidney infection amd i was in n out.I couldnt carry a full conversation without falling asleep. Found out on January 11th that tgey had found his body.Actually just up the road from my house.My question that has been unanswered is that im not sure if he jumped off the train trussel or if he fell?I also need to know if he knows that if i hadnt have been sick then I would have went looking for him.I miss him so much and hope that hes at peace with his mom.

jillyce17
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 0
        • Replies: 31
        • Light Participant
        • ★★
        Credits: 60.01

Hey Mely,

My heart goes out to you. I’m new at this, but I sat with your question and was able to reach what I felt was a spirit guide of your boyfriend’s. I’m going to say what feels right to say, and if it doesn’t resonate with you that’s fine.
        What happened with his death was partially intentional and partially not. It was impulsive and he regretted it as it was happening. But his soul and his guides knew that he would be better equipped to learn the rest of his lessons from the other side.
        You were sick for a reason. It was time for him to not be chased. Time for him to decide on his own.

Your boyfriend is one of your angels. He has energy he needs to recalibrate, but he is with you and hopes to be one of your guides in the future, when he’s ready. That felt like the most significant thing he wanted you to know. He wants you to forgive him and forgive yourself, so you can work together.
        I asked if there was a sign he could give you right now, but it was impressed upon me that now isn’t the right time. In the future, though, perhaps when you’re ready?

He wants you to heal and move forward, and let your thoughts move to what’s next for you. Embrace life in the now, or he can’t be beneficial to you. And he really, really wants to be beneficial to you. Live life the way he couldn’t. He looks forward to seeing you do that. He will learn from it as much as you do. You are very loved.

Jillyce

Mely
        Participant
        Basic Member
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author

Hey jillyce17..First of all i apologize for the delay in answering back.new to this so i was doing it wrong till i just figured it out .Been feeling horrible for not answering.
          Im beyond grateful for your quick response..You worded everything perfectly. I’ll admit that when i first wrote my Topic i was so nervous and skeptical..Well when i read your response by the time i was couple sentences in I was sold..Sounded exactly like my boyfriend. I still have so many more things i would love to know and understand. Some stuff was difficult to understand but thats only cuz of my own lack of knowledge. Not to mention i didnt want to put so much on whoever decided to respond or for him.If i did or do that I apologize. Just feel like im quietly going insane..
          Just to clarify he is ok and at peace right?Lastly is ,He was in love with me?Regardless on the answer to that but if by some chance u speak again could you please tell him that I love him so so much and Its never gna go away or stop.
          Thanks

MelindaR
          graduate
          LMP Student
          Learn More »
            • Topics: 3
            • Replies: 163
            • Super Participant
            • ★★★★★
            Credits: 337.01

Mely:
            I connected with your friend. He says he did love you. He had emotional problems he couldn’t control. It feels like they were made worse by his mother. He is very sorry he left you so suddenly.
            He says to looks for the butterfly and know that he has come to visit you. Feel him in the morning coolness of a Spring day. He is so thankful for knowing you. He is gentle and without egocentricity. He sought to please others. He though of others before himself. This is why he didn’t go through other suicide attempts.
            Although he thought about taking his life often, his suicide/accident feels like it wasn’t planned. Things happened fast, and he was pulled into the force of the train.
            His last thoughts were of you. How beautiful you are and what a big heart you have. You always treated him with deep compassion, and he is thankful for that.
            He was a sensitive soul, and this world made him very sad. He is much happier where he is now. I sense his energy, and I see it as blue. He is healing, with a group of healers in other dimensions. He seems to be healing from the trauma of his death, and from his troubled life in this world.

Love, Melinda

Mely
            Participant
            Basic Member
              • New Participant
              • Topic Author

Hello Melinda,
              Wow thank you so very much for responding to my story and sharing with me your experience that u had the privilege of having with my beautiful, sweet Joey.
              I always alway told him that regardless of what he thought or what others thought of him that he was a beautiful sweet soul..Alway sensed nothing but a good person..I fell in love with him seemed like our first date..Sounds strange im sure but thats how it felt..We had alot of ups n downs n at times he wld end up with other girls n would stop all contact with me..Even after all of that multiple times i kept my promise and I was always there for him..which im not the type of girl that puts up with that stuff ever..Something told me not to give up on him..Joey was to good to live the life he lived.I hoped n prayed that my love n compassion i had for him would pay off and that I wld be the lucky one he picked..
              Sorry for such long response.But long story short he finally realized my love i had for him..He thanked me in shock for keeping my promise to him even after we went thru…Now alls i can do is hope n pray that his face is the first one i see when my time comes
              LOVE Melissa

MelindaR
              graduate
              LMP Student
              Learn More »
                • Topics: 3
                • Replies: 163
                • Super Participant
                • ★★★★★
                Credits: 337.01

The day of Joey’s final day on this earth plane…January 9, 2020 is an 11 day.
                In Ascended Numerology it is a day of reverent reunion. It was a day for him to stop searching for peace and find tranquility and healing on the other side. The divine love of the universe offers gifts and healing to all. He found freedom is releasing his body to that of the spirit world. Native Americans call it “crossing the rainbow bridge”.
                We miss our loved ones when we don’t see them. Know that he is still with you. I just heard and saw the vision of chimes. Now that when you hear chimes, he is there.
                I leave you with this message of Joey.

Love, Melinda

jillyce17
                Basic Member
                  • Light Participant
                  • ★★

Hey Melissa,

I know we’ve been messaging directly and Melinda added some very helpful stuff too, so if you feel at peace with that, I’m glad we could help!
                  If you need anything else, please let me know.

Jillyce

jillyce17
                  Basic Member
                    • Light Participant
                    • ★★

Also your gratitude and replies are super appreciated and very validating, thank you! 🙂 It helps me figure out where I’m on track!

Mely
                    Participant
                    Basic Member
                      • New Participant
                      • Topic Author

Once again Thank you Melinda. All of your information has been helpful.I myself need to realize that no matter if my questions are answered or not that hes not coming back.
                      You have been awesome.Im so glad that i stumbled across this site..
                      Love Melissa

Mely
                      Participant
                      Basic Member
                        • New Participant
                        • Topic Author

Jillyce17,Between your information and Melinda’s you have both helped me so ..I have to realize that no answers is going to bring him back n im gna have to feel all this pain..there is no way around that..
                        Thanks again Jillyce
                        Meliss

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.