Need some help with a dream

Main LifeLeap Café Personal Growth Help Need some help with a dream

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by AndrewP.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Brian1984
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 8.00

Hi guys!
      I’m new here and I just need some help understanding a dream. A couple of nights ago I had a dream I was walking outside and looked up into the sky and noticed two moons. I’m not sure if they were both moons but in my dream I believe I recognized as both being moons. Why else would it be weird right? lol One was on the left and one was on the right and the one on the right was brighter than the other one. I seemed to be focused on the bright one. I wasn’t scared or anything I just thought it was odd and cool that there were two moons. So can anyone tell me what this could mean? I’ve tried looking them up online but so far cannot find anything that makes sense. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Jillybean78
      Participant
      Basic Member
        • Topics: 1
        • Replies: 4
        • New Participant
        Credits: 7.00

This is what I found…

Moon

To see the moon in your dream represents some hidden, mysterious aspect of yourself. It is often associated with the feminine mystique and intuition. Alternatively, the moon signifies your changing moods. If you see two moons in your dream, then it indicates that you are being pulled in two different directions. It also represents the extremes of two things. If you see five moons in your dream, then it points to mass chaos or confusion occurring in your life. It is also an indication that your intuition or instinct is very strong and that you need to follow it.

AndrewP
        Keymaster
        Lesson 20
        LMP Student
        Learn More »
            Credits: 66.00

Brian1984 – please reply with a response. Replying with feedback is your way of showing appreciation to the time and effort of other members – so give back when others give to you!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.