My Introduction To This Fascinating Group

Main LifeLeap Café Get To Know Everyone My Introduction To This Fascinating Group

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by KenH.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

KenH
    Lesson 20
    LMP Student
    Learn More »
      • Topics: 2
      • Replies: 6
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 4.00

Dear All:

I would like to introduce myself. So much can be said but, I shall keep it short for now.

I’ve had psychic experiences throughout my life. They revolve around claircognizance and clairsentience (knowing and feeling). They were more frequent when I was young. They still occur but I would like to encourage them to be more regular. I also feel influenced by automatic writing. I cast the YiJing for divinatory guidance. I believe that there is much more to life than our common five senses would witness. I am on a path to strengthen an awareness of that psychic potential that goes beyond this material limitation.

What I appreciate most about this site is its preliminary focus on becoming an unbiased observer of our thoughts and training us to use our consciousness in a way that strengthens our awareness while calming our emotions.

I have studies in Metaphysical Science from Thomas Francis University and the University of Philosophical Research. But, what matters most is not what I know but what I “am” and can “use.”

I am a fellow traveler on this spiritual path of personal growth. I am hopeful to share the journey with like-minded beings – to support and be supported.

I am retired and living in Colombia, South America near a sacred site where it is believed that humankind had its origin. (https://nomadicniko.com/2018/03/26/iguaque/) I speak English, Spanish, and am learning to speak Portuguese. For my outreach, I teach, without charge, English as a foreign language to students who cannot otherwise afford to pay for lessons.

May you realize your desire for meaning and fulfillment in your life!

Ken

Dale
      Keymaster
      Teacher
        • United States
          Credits: 825.00

Welcome to the LifeLeap Community. Keep sharing and feel free to ask questions.

- Dale Sellers

KenH
          Lesson 20
          LMP Student
          Learn More »
            • Topics: 2
            • Replies: 6
            • New Participant
            • Topic Author
            Credits: 4.00

Thank you Dale 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.