My Ex Wife

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by MelindaR.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

RobS
    Lesson 20
    LMP Student
    Learn More »
      • Topics: 6
      • Replies: 17
      • Light Participant
      • ★★
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 39.00

Hello I know what I think on this but wanted to get another perspective. My ex and I have been talking again. We have known each other 20 years. As well as share 2 children together. Recently we have been talking almost flirty I was wondering does this mean we could be reuniting?

MelindaR
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 3
        • Replies: 163
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 337.01

Client intention/questions for the session: Hello I know what I think on this but wanted to get another perspective. My ex and I have been talking again. We have known each other 20 years. As well as share 2 children together. Recently we have been talking almost flirty I was wondering does this mean we could be reuniting?

Initial unfiltered impressions from the Quantum Field:
        Thank you for the honor or practicing this beautiful gift of energy reading and divination. As I connect with your energy through Master Lanto, I sense you have strength, determination, strong dedication to what you set your mind on doing. I ask your spirit guide to step in and Metatron steps in. He is one of the most powerful Archangel who teaches people how to use their spiritual power for the good while he records their choices. It said he also created the mystical Qabalah. I mention this to give your reassurance that your query is being answered by powerful forces in your soul and mine. It is not only through your own energy that these answers are given but they are also filtered through powerful beings.
        Your kinship with your beloved is strong and a sense of comradery abounds. You are kindred spirits. I see you laughing together. Enjoying the embrace in each other’s arms. I see her crying, holding her head down. She is looking at your picture. She wonders what happened to your relationship. I see you standing afar, being tough, not wanting to get drawn into the drama of the brake up. You are strong and do not let emotions enter in. You have a shield around you. You do not want to feel the pain of the separation. She wonders if you even cared enough to work it out. Does he really love me, she says?
        You wonder why she has to ask. Everything you do is for her, and the kids. Doesn’t she know how much I love her?
        He heart is fragile. She still loves you. Therefore, the relationship can go forward. She is fearful the same mistakes will be made, and she takes a step back when she feels being drawn to you. The probability that this relationship will mend and go forward is strong. It’s in your hands, or heart! Are you willing to change the toughness and let down your guard to be vulnerable to the depths of love? The female energy wants to come forward and show more compassion and gentleness. Why did you lose yourself in the chase of life? Your children and your wife call to you to be present in spirit and in body. “Play with me”, says the little one. Cat Steven’s song, “The Cats in the Cradle” plays in my mind as I connect with the energy of the children. Are you a distant father?
        Again, the energy of getting together is at least 85% probability. Will your hearts mend and forgive is the real question? How deeply was she hurt? Forgiveness is difficult and takes years to really resolve. One says, “I forgive”, and yet holds on to the past, playing the movie in the mind over and over.
        The energy of the reading is 4. Find balance in your life between work and play, sternness and kindness, wealth and health. Look at all the points and reflect upon them. What is your higher self guiding you to do or say to find balance in this relationship? You know what needs to shift. In a relationship, sexual pleasure comes with the obligation (I would say) to also nurture the emotions of compassion, spontaneity, and creativity. You are being guided to communicate with authenticity. Be truthful. Be honest about your feelings and intentions. Thus far what is it that you have created? Your sacral chakra is asking for your attention. Have you created love or anger, peace or chaos? Keep doing the same and the same results will continue.

The Native American Wisdom Tarot:
        The Vision Quest Tarot reveals there is a lot of thinking going on. Lots of emotions to heal.
        Ace of Air: The primary guidance ready for you to put into action. Let yourself be guided by your higher self. You are on the right track. Let the insights guide the direction of this relationship.
        Four of Air-contemplation-The assistance that is present to help you. You are being guided to take a pause. Reflect on all that happened, why it happened, and what you are going to do different this time if the opportunity is one that you decide to life together again.

Two of Air-Inner peace- The fulcrum! The energy needed to keep everything in balance; you must call this forth from within…. listen! If you both decide to live together again, are you ready to truly be in union with each other. You can live together, yet separately. Be in union in spirit and in love. Focus on each other’s inner needs. It’s not just about providing for the family. Provision is also about nurturing the emotions, and being kind with little everyday things. A kiss in the forehead and a whisper in the ear, “I love you”. How far can those gestures go? The sky is the limit. To infinity and back, the gestures of love strengthen the bond of partnership. Call forth your inner peace.

Six of Water-pleasure- The energy you are ready to receive and need to call forth to heal. It is time to heal and enjoy the pleasure of being together again. Your life force is flowing calmly and sweetly again, nourishing your whole system, helping you regain your inner equilibrium. Allow yourself to enjoy life to the fullest. Have fun and laugh more.

Star-The personal challenge in front of you. Are you ready to walk through this challenge? Pay attention with honesty to your knowing, breathe, then proceed to trust. Learn to be graceful and to be inspired by everyday events. The rising of the sun in the eastern sky. The waves of the ocean. The feel of the wind upon your face. Life is giving you a gift. Are you ready to accept it? Are your ready to share your contentment with others, and thereby opening up your heart and soul to be filled again and again through your sharing? This is how the circle of giving and taking completes itself. No one is an island. We are all interconnected, be it humans, animals, or blades of grass. We are all one. Thus, are you ready to be ONE with your beloved? Are you ready to treat each other as yourself (or better…for we don’t always treat ourselves well!)

Thank you for the query, Melinda (Sumira of the East)

RobS
        Lesson 20
        LMP Student
        Learn More »
          • Topics: 6
          • Replies: 17
          • Light Participant
          • ★★
          • Topic Author
          Credits: 39.00

Has anything changed with this? We are now having very hot and cold interactions. There is also another person she has possible interest in does this change anything? I know my thoughts just wanted another prospective.

MelindaR
          graduate
          LMP Student
          Learn More »
            • Topics: 3
            • Replies: 163
            • Super Participant
            • ★★★★★
            Credits: 337.01

Rob, I sense your fear of losing her. It is very strong. This dense emotion…fear, will block your psychic growth. I want to suggest some of the LMP drills. Lesson 3 Polarites are good to disperse this energy…acceptance/rejection, I have faith she loves me/I doubt she loves me, she is staying/she is going. Also, try the visual exercises.
            Psychically, I sense her desire for you getting weaker. My vision is that of her face turning away from you. She feels disappointed and she wants to move on. She wants a stable relationship.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.