Mediumship-related question – loved one who has passed

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Mediumship-related question – loved one who has passed

• This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated by MelindaR.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

RCDforum
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 3.00

Hi everyone. I am looking to connect with a loved one who has passed, named Chris. I still love him dearly and believe he has contacted me on a psychic level, but I am looking for some type of external confirmation, so that I can know for sure he is still here with me, and that my experiences have been real. Some bit of communication or sign that could not possibly come from my imagination or wishful thinking. I don’t mean to doubt, but grief can get in the way sometimes. 🙁

So, in a way, I come here looking for hope… answers… reassurance… but most specifically, confirmation.

Anyone who could possibly connect with Chris on the other side and relay that message or sign from him which would give me that external confirmation is very welcome to reply here. I would be so grateful for that bit of help, thank you. If you receive something but are unsure of it, please just post it anyways – I will thoughtfully consider whatever comes through. It may help more than you know. Thank you again in advance.

MelindaR
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 3
        • Replies: 163
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 337.01

I hear: “Baby Girl, Stop trying so hard! I am all round you. I’m always near you, as if I never left. I am sorry I had to leave so soon. I know you miss me. You must go on with your life but you will always miss me, although every day will get easier. I stand here to say how much I loved you. Our dancing nights…twirling in the moonlight as we danced in the summer nights. Making fun of people we thought dressed funny. I miss interacting with you in the physical world. Remember the red rose and remember me. I am my beloved and my beloved is me. Flames that never end. So much was left unsaid, yet I know your thoughts, and I know how much you love me. I am comforted knowing your family is with you, and you at least are not alone all the time. Live, my love…live and dance again. The hand of fate entered and our time was shortened. Time for me actually stopped when I met you. Again, my love, I am with you still. Look for the signs of me that are everywhere.”

AndrewP
        Keymaster
        Lesson 20
        LMP Student
        Learn More »
            Credits: 66.00

RCDforum – please reply with a response. Replying with feedback is your way of showing appreciation to the time and effort of other members – so give back when others give to you!

Tanyaperry407
            Basic Member
              • Topics: 0
              • Replies: 1
              • New Participant
              Credits: 3.00

Great grandfather put a shinning crown my head in my dream

MelindaR
              graduate
              LMP Student
              Learn More »
                • Topics: 3
                • Replies: 163
                • Super Participant
                • ★★★★★
                Credits: 337.01

My husband’s ancestors are Perry from the Choctaw band. Our world is so small!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.