Meditation tips

• This topic has 6 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated by K4z.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

DarkHorse
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 3
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 8.00

I’ve been attempting to manifest a certain desire; however, I get stuck on meditating. I have trouble quieting my mind. Does anyone have any tips to help with this? Thanks in advance.

ashakantasharma
      Basic Member
        • India
        • Topics: 0
        • Replies: 8
        • New Participant
        Credits: 16.00

You can listens to various Binaural Beats which are really helpful. Binaural beats effectively entrain and synchronise your brainwaves to enhance any specific brainwave pattern. This allows you to rapidly enter states of relaxation, focus, high-energy, or meditation whenever you want.

Binaural beats are capable of cultivating relaxation even during times of high stress, and as such have been labelled the digital drug with remarkable relaxation and meditation powers. The beats are effective in freeing the mind and creating that realm of calm space we all need, daily

Binaural beats can be listened to anywhere, anytime, but are most effective when listened to in an environment conducive to relaxation, such as lying on the sofa, or even performing yoga or tai chi.

By simply putting on a pair of headphones and pressing play, you can drift off to a realm of peace, while at the same time manifesting the following benefits in your everyday life.

1. Increased Relaxation
        Binaural beats allow you to tap into relaxation at the touch of a button, which is great if you’re under a heavy schedule with minimal time to yourself. By listening to a theta recording you can go from highly-strung to ultra chilled in just a few minutes.

2. Better Sleep
        The knock on effect of being able to relax on demand is better sleep. By listening to binaural beats on a daily basis the mind is entrained to learn to relax on demand. There are also specific recordings, such as our Perfect Sleep recording, designed to aid deep, restful sleep and prevent an overactive mind at bedtime.

3. Deep Meditation
        Our brains are so used to running in high activity frequency zones that centering the mind for meditation is near on impossible. Binaural beats aid meditators in achieving low brainwave frequency while at the same time maintaining a high level of consciousness. No matter the type of meditation you are practicing, binaural beats will help you access the realm of higher awareness faster, and help you stay there for longer.

4. Mindfulness
        Even when we do get time for ourselves it’s tough to remain undistracted, even if no one else is around. The mind is easily scattered, and is usually everywhere but in the moment we want it to be. Binaural beats enable you to truly access the present, to really be in the now and let go of attachment to the past and thoughts of the future.

5. Increased Positivity
        Studies have shown that the calming effect binaural beats have on the brain boosts positivity in everyday life. Users consistently report feelings of increased optimism, contentment and happiness.

6. Increased Concentration
        While binaural beats technology is widely known for relaxing the brain, the recordings can also be used to increase focus and concentration. Binaural beats are capable of eliminating stress and pressure from the mind, thus making us more focused and attentive.

7. Body Healing
        Obviously binaural beats can’t directly heal illness, but science has long since proven the intrinsic link between mental health and physical health. By relieving the mind of stress and anxiety the body will naturally become healthier and stronger.

8. Lower Stress
        Perhaps the most highly documented benefit of binaural beat technology is stress relief. Binaural beats transport the user to a place of tranquillity, to another world where there is peace from the tension and challenge of everyday life. Over time this calm disposition will manifest itself in the user’s everyday life experience.

9. Eliminate Anxiety
        Like stress, binaural beats provide sanctuary for those suffering anxiety and related symptoms such as panic attacks and irrational thought processes. Listening to binaural beats can help alleviate anxiety around specific life situations.

10. Spiritual Consciousness
        Over the last few years an increasing number of people have begun using binaural beats recordings to open their “third eye” and gain access to spiritual consciousness, higher learning and heightened awareness of self. In addition to varying forms of meditation, Astral Projection and Lucid Dreaming are two commonly sought after higher consciousness states achieved through the use of binaural beats.

Binaural beats are easy to use, natural and 100% safe. Now you too can enhance your quality of life with this amazing technology. .

JessAmy44
        Basic Member
          • Replies: 5
          • New Participant
          Credits: 16.00

When I have trouble quieting my mind I go to a peaceful place that I conjure up in my head. It’s there where I can focus and let the meditation take me wherever I need to go! Binaural beats are great!

Dale
          Keymaster
          Teacher
            • United States
              Credits: 825.00

Relying on external tools can be helpful, but I’d be cautious about being too dependent on these approaches. You have everything you need within yourself.

For example, I suggest trying a dissociative method. It’s a beginning-level method, but many people will find it helpful.

Find a comfortable place to meditate. Imagine your thoughts as “text” on a big computer screen (or a movie screen), going by one at time. Convert your thoughts into text and watch them go by, one after another. This way, instead of “being the thought” you are watching them from distance.

This will tend to give less power to your thoughts and imagery, and when you take power away from something, it starts to die. Next thing you know, your thoughts get exhausted because you aren’t feeding them with your life force. You are only watching them.

The “thinking machine” gets tired and figures it’s not going to waste its time anymore shooting out all of these thoughts. Next thing you know, the thoughts die down.

It may take some practice, but it should help. You can get to the level where at any moment, you can shift into a state which is void of thought – without listening to recorded beats, performing some type of ritual, using crystals, etc.

Once you reach a point where you can quiet the mind, you can continue with the tasks you set out to accomplish: manifestation exercises, etc.

In our Life Mastery Program (on this site), we have many more advanced techniques for achieving inner control, along with step-by-methods for spiritual manifesting and attracting what you want.

With regards to spiritual attraction, emotional control is probably more important than anything. When it’s used properly, it’s the force which pulls people and events into your life like a magnet.

Check out the training and let me know if you have any questions: Metaphysical Training Course

- Dale Sellers

AndrewP
              Keymaster
              Lesson 20
              LMP Student
              Learn More »
                  Credits: 66.00

DarkHorse – please reply with a response. Replying with feedback is your way of showing appreciation to the time and effort of other members – so give back when others give to you!

Anonymous
                    • Replies: 1
                    • New Participant
                    Credits: 0.00

Helpful tips

K4z
                    Basic Member
                      • Replies: 1
                      • New Participant
                      Credits: 8.00

Thank you, I am new to all of this but very aware of how this can work as events have happened in my life that I now can see have been achieved by my inner self. I always called it ‘Fire in my belly’, currently I get little peace to myself so finding it hard to move on, learn and understand how to open all my chakras. This way of putting thoughts into text on a screen and watching from afar, I have heard before and keen to achieve this, so I will practice and practice. Thank you so much for your help. K4z

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.