Love

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by FionaM.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Purpleangel22
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 2
      • Replies: 0
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 4.00

Hi I’ve been speaking to psychics for many years now and in particular I’ve wanted to know if I’m going to meet my significant other half…since 2012 I’ve been told I’m about to meet a lovely man, 6 years on I’ve still not met him but it’s the same man that comes up time and time again, how can the timeframe be so long?

FionaM
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
      I've Donated »
        • United States
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 587
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 742.00

Welcome. I’d first say that no psychic’s predictions are guaranteed. They are just a probability of what’s ahead. But things can change. Right now, looking ahead, I see things continuing to be stagnant for a while. It’s not because you have been given a bad hand in life, it’s because of what’s happening inside of you on an internal level. Fortunately, these are things you can control if you are willing to do the work. If you try to imagine yourself in love and happy with someone in 2 months from now, what reactions occur within you? Is it doubt, anxiety, and fear? My psychic sense: this is what’s pushing love away in your life. Rather than wondering about what some so-called psychic predicts, what about getting focused on what you have to do to attract love into your life? What about lining yourself up with this goal: emotionally, metaphysically, physically, and mentally. Right now, it doesn’t feel you are lined up with where you claim you want to be. If you are really serious, I’d suggest getting some training to make this easier for you. Get focused on what you have to do to spiritually attract the person you want to be with. See the program offered on this site or go elsewhere. But, I’d suggest doing something different. Is what you have been doing so far been working for you???? Waiting around for years for love to come seems like a waste of life to me. Make it happen.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.