Looking before I leap

Main LifeLeap Café Free Psychic Questions Looking before I leap

• This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by rose123.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Kerryc
    Participant
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 4
      • Replies: 5
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 15.00

I need to know if a girl I’m interested in is interested in me before I say something to her and make a good situation into an uncomfortable situation. Her name is Shaina at times I feel like she is flirting then acts like I don’t exist. She is much younger than me and I get the vibe she still wants her sons dad in her life. She says she wants to move on but I’m not sure. I don’t think she knows I’m paying attention when she is speaking but I hear every word she says. Sometimes I think she says things because I’m in ear shot. I would rather enjoy the times I get to hangout with her then make it awkward where she doesn’t want to come around because I’m there. Any help would be appreciated

KathyN
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Replies: 625
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 228.01

Can you start out by just being a good friend? Someone she can talk to — and possibly come to for advice? The best way to get to know her and what she is thinking is to have more interaction. Then you will know how to proceed. Don’t let the age difference deter you. She might appreciate a mature guy!

Best Wishes!

Kerryc
        Participant
        Basic Member
          • Replies: 5
          • New Participant
          • Topic Author
          Credits: 15.00

Thank you for the advice I am already a pretty good friend have always been there for her. I’m just so scared to make her uncomfortable. I definitely don’t want to miss any opportunity to spend any amount of time I can get

KathyN
          Participant
          graduate
          LMP Student
          Learn More »
            • Replies: 625
            • Super Participant
            • ★★★★★
            Credits: 228.01

Am sensing she is feeling insecure about things going on in her life right now. These issues have nothing to do with you. Also sense that she really does like you. So perhaps just being there for her, or offering to help her with something she is having difficulty with — could be a really good start.

Best wishes & many blessings!

rose123
            Participant
            Basic Member
              • United Kingdom
              • Topics: 0
              • Replies: 77
              • Rising Participant
              • ★★★
              Credits: 115.00

Hi
              I agree with above thoughts.
              She might have been hurt in the past that maybe has made her curious about relationships,she might not be upfront.she is curious ;she would like to take time and think.Very intense internal thoughts.
              There is also this inner fear of a conflict ,i am not sure if it’s to do with environments or surrounding s,also ,she might have picked that you maybe holding onto your past?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.