Just curious, Am I an Indigo Adult.

Main LifeLeap Cafรฉ Free Psychic Questions Just curious, Am I an Indigo Adult.

• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by KathyN.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

88woodog
    Lesson 20
    LMP Student
    Learn More ยป
      • Topics: 1
      • Replies: 2
      • New Participant
      • โ˜…
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 0.00

I once had a reading by a really good psychic and she told me that i was an indigo child and that i should look it up to see the characteristics of Indigo Children. Also,is there anything that you can recommend for me to become more in-tune with this?

I also want to know how solid my current relationship is? Is this the last person i will ever be in love with? and I want to know the name of my spirit guide.

I know that is a lot of questions but if you can help me with some of these i would greatly appreciate it. ๐Ÿ™‚

KathyN
      Participant
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More ยป
        • Topics: 4
        • Replies: 625
        • Super Participant
        • โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
        Credits: 228.01

There are several characteristics of Indigo children. If you have researched this you might know within yourself which of these apply to you. These are good, insightful traits to possess. You might want to consider some course work to learn how to use these abilities to help yourself and to help others. It is important to be able to recognize what you are feeling and to know that you are not alone. It would be helpful for you to be able to connect with others who share these traits and to learn how to use these traits to achieve your goals in life.

I sense that you are having some doubts within yourself regarding your present relationship. It is important to remember that the future is not set in stone. There are different options and it depends on which path you choose to take. There is more than just one soul mate for you. It depends on what you want to pursue. If you are truly not happy in your current relationship you might want to try to see if things will improve. If you do not see a positive improvement within a reasonable length of time, then you might not wish to continue with it.

As for your spirit guide, you should realize this in time, with stong thought focusing.

Best Wishes to you,
        ๐Ÿ™‚

88woodog
        Lesson 20
        LMP Student
        Learn More ยป
          • New Participant
          • โ˜…
          • Topic Author

Thank you so much Kathy. ๐Ÿ˜€

I have one more question, if you dont mind. I recently ran into some legal trouble and a lot of people are telling me that I do not need a legal attorney since this is something that can be handled on your own. MY instinct is telling me that a legal attorney may be able to lower my penalties and all that good stuff since they specialize in this. Im just so unsure as to what I should do. Should I hire a legal attorney or just represent myself?

Thanks again for all your help, it truly is appreciated.

KathyN
          Participant
          graduate
          LMP Student
          Learn More ยป
            • Super Participant
            • โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

You know that you have good instincts! I do believe that you should follow your instinct that tells you to consult with an attorney. By doing this you could possibly avoid encountering some hidden agendas that you did not anticipate. By having good legal representation this should lessen the stress involved with this situation. It should also help to make the end result easier.

The best of luck to you with this situation– please keep in touch to let us know how your are doing–
            ๐Ÿ™‚

88woodog
            Lesson 20
            LMP Student
            Learn More ยป
              • New Participant
              • โ˜…
              • Topic Author

Thank you SO much Kathy. I have already hired a legal attorney and I feel a hundred times better. Thank you and I will let you know what the end result was at the hearing.

-88woodog

KathyN
              Participant
              graduate
              LMP Student
              Learn More ยป
                • Super Participant
                • โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

I think you trusted your own instincts and you were ready to hire that attorney! While you are awaiting your hearing date it will help you to think positive thoughts, focus on a positive outcome. This might be easier said than done, but projecting a positive energy can help to achieve a positive end result!

Take Care!
                ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.