Johnny

• This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by MelindaR.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Johnny2019
    Participant
    Basic Member
      • Topics: 2
      • Replies: 1
      • New Participant
      • Topic Author
      Credits: 3.00

A need ta knw what happened ya you. A miss u very much it’s very unreal what’s happened xxx

MelindaR
      graduate
      LMP Student
      Learn More »
        • Topics: 3
        • Replies: 163
        • Super Participant
        • ★★★★★
        Credits: 337.01

Johnny: With deepest love. It is my greatest honor to connect with you, your father, and your spirit guides today.
        Johnny, I know you are very confused and lonely about what happened to your father. I will connect with his energy for any insights and/or messages he and spirit/s have for you.

As I connect with his energy I hear:

At first it felt like he was murdered by a friend, and then I heard that this was incorrect. I’m feeling it has something to do with his head. Perhaps a brain aneurysm. I feel a pain on the right side of my head. Above the right eye and to the side. I hear a gushing as if water, but know it is blood gushing through quickly. The pain has moved to the left side and sort of all over the front lobe of my brain. I feel a sense of leaving my body very quickly!
        Things happened so quickly he is still confused about it. He lingers on this earth not wanting to leave it. He is with you and sees your sadness wants to help you release your grieve.
        Losing your father has left you feeling alone. He reminds you that you are not alone. He is now part of the Universal energy that unites with you. You are invited to balance your life to bring more peace and joy into it. The Universal Rainbow awakens in you the recognition that life is full of miracles. Arise every morning knowing without doubt that miracles really do happen every day.
        We live in a preconceived idea of how things should be. Nothing is set in stone. All things change. Energy transforms. It transforms to higher frequencies as we enter the spirit world. A world of pure energy that allows us to review our life with new eyes.
        You are asked to see the beauty of the Divine in all things. Discover that you are part of the Divine and a greater expansion that brings freedom through mercy and forgiveness. Perhaps the one you need to forgive is yourself. Are you feeling stuck like a fly in a spider web, unable to move or release yourself from its entanglement? Is there something that you are hiding from? Smile and know that all answers come from an open heart. Smile at your life’s journey and where it has brought you. By accepting that there is more to life than this physical realm, you are expanding into greater truths and shifts.

Ascended Numerology Energy: The energy of the question is 9. Transcendent Transformation. Crossing the rainbow bridge and moving our physical form to pure energy. The ability to move from this world into the next. The energy of 1 is prominent. It invites us to release all that no longer serves us. To release this energy offers freedom, relaxation and expansion. 9 in a multiple of 3…the pyramid. You are invited to break free of the pyramid and expand your energy. Expand your chakras and flow with the energy of the fluid pyramid.

AnnJ
        Participant
        Lesson 20
        LMP Student
        Learn More »
          • Topics: 0
          • Replies: 6
          • New Participant
          Credits: 11.00

Johnny, please respond to Melinda’s thoughtful post so we can all understand if this was beneficial and how we can help more.

MelindaR
          graduate
          LMP Student
          Learn More »
            • Super Participant
            • ★★★★★

Greetings Ann: Johnny (Jonathan) is actually the missing person. He is the missing boyfriend who I believe was murdered in an attempted kidnap. The person who posted this question is the grief stricken girlfriend. Her mother has posted on this forum also. Please assist with any further psychic hits to assist this family.
            Thank you so much for creating this open community of help. In love, Melinda

AnnJ
            Participant
            Lesson 20
            LMP Student
            Learn More »
              • Topics: 0
              • Replies: 6
              • New Participant
              Credits: 11.00

I’m sorry to hear that. My apologies for misconstruing the situation and thank you for helping us understand the situation. In love, a.

MelindaR
              graduate
              LMP Student
              Learn More »
                • Super Participant
                • ★★★★★

Ann: Namaste and in deepest honor to interact with you. What are your psychic hits on this situation? In love and community, Melinda

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.